Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Huge fan loses over 200 pounds a year, and needs your help!

Started by Hogfossil, June 27, 2015, 05:10:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogfossil

Howdy! My name is Joel alexander and I'm reaching out to my fellow hogs. I am that crazy looking guy that they kept showing in the crowd at the '12 cotton bowl
I made such an impression that bustedcoverage.com wrote an article entitled  Arkansas to rednecks Flock Cotton Bowl to cheer on the Razorbacks; in which they call me a fat ponytail wearimg Davy Crockett. http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/01/06/arkansas-rednecks-flock-to-cotton-bowl-to-cheer-on-razorbacks-photos/
Since then i have lost over 300 pounds. I dropped over 200 lbs a year, and I'm being recognized by Beachbody in the Beachbody Challenge. I am an ultimate health transformation finalists and i have a chance at a $25,000 prize! I have a real shot at this thing,  but I need those votes. This would change my life yall. I have really been blessed in this and I'm trying to rally Razorback fan base behind me on this one. Any help would be massively appreciated! Go online to the link and sign up with Team Beachbody, and PLEASE vote for Joel A everyday until Tuesday in the ultimate health transformation category. Hop on my team when signing up (answer yes I have a coach ; screename is joelalexander). I would truly appreciate it!!
https://www.teambeachbody.com/beachbody-challenge/vote/grand-prize

Thanks for your time and votes and I am got a great feeling about this season! Sorry for the misspellings earlier in this post. I was talking to my phone and it didn't work out early this morning, it never does haha. I appreciate you guys so much thanks again! God bless and go hogs!!!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

June 27, 2015, 05:47:34 am #1 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:43:17 pm by SooiecidetillNuttgone
(Hugs) and Kisses fan loses over 200 pounds a year, and need(s) your help!

Gave you a vote, but sheesh.  Really?   It's bad enough in here with typos and misspellings, but two bads in the subject line?

P.S.
Gratz on that big of a weight loss.  I'm about to have to go through a lesser situation to yours as well.   My Meds = Big time weight gain.

So I joke, but I tip my hat at the same time.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

WardamnHOGGLE

Good job.  Voted.  As a frequent flier, I applaud you for your efforts. ;)

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Dan42AR

I respect anyone that can lose that kind of weight. That takes some unreal will power. But at the sametime I wonder about the timing of this being his first post plus are they really a Hog fan the u and the o are not that close on a keyboard so maybe they are actually Hugs fans wanting our votes.

Pulled(PP)pork

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

little pigee

Sorry, dude, but I voted for the hot chick.  Just sayin'
It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hogfossil on June 27, 2015, 05:10:53 am
Howdy! My name is Joel alexander and I'm reaching out to my fellow hogs. I lost over 200 pounds in a year, and I'm being recognized by Beachbody in the Beachbody Challenge. I am an ultimate health transformation finalists and i have a chance at a $25,000 prize. This would change my life yall. I have really been blessed in this tand I'm trying to rally Razorback fan base behind me on this one. Any help would be massively appreciated! Go online to the link and sign up with Team Beachbody, and PLEASE vote for Joel A everyday until Tuesday in the ultimate health transformation category. I was certainly appreciate it and hope you all have a good one. God bless..
https://www.teambeachbody.com/beachbody-challenge/vote/grand-prize

Sorry for the misspellings earlier in this post. I'm talking to my phone and it didn't work out late last night haha I appreciate you guys so much thanks again!
Voted and best of luck! BTW congratulations on not only the hard work but the dedication and courage to loose the pounds for a healthier you. Takes a lot of will power and discipline to do what you've done. Whether or not you ultimately win the cash prize, and sure hope you do, you're already a HUGE winner by taking the steps needed toward better health.

Hogfossil

Thank you so much! Like I said in the post, I feel truly blessed to have come this far in this deal.

(notOM)Rebel123

Huge as in "I'm a huge Hog fan?" Or Huge as in, " I'm a Hog fan who happens to be huge"? The flag makes it hard to tell. Reminds me of the Little Rascals movie when the gang had a carnival act, "See the 4 foot tall man-eating chicken." It was a 4 ft. Tall kid eating a piece of chicken.  ;)

But if you lost 200 lbs....Kudos to you. That's awesome!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?