Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

paul eels ringtone

Started by hoss cartrack, June 22, 2015, 10:10:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoss cartrack

just got a new phone and cannot find my "touchdown arkansas oh my " ringtone anywhere   

does anyone know of a link or would be willing to email me a file?

thanks all...and GO HOGS
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

OneTuskOverTheLine™

that would be cool to have...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WJBilly

June 23, 2015, 07:52:17 pm #2 Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 08:09:25 pm by WJBilly
here you go, enjoy

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hoss cartrack

WJBilly

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

MasterChiefHog

Appreciate the ringtone! Thanks!
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

DeltaBoy

Lord knows I miss that Man.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

lumphog

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

hoss cartrack

How do I get this on my iPhone ASAP????

this

razorbacksR4ever

Does anyone have the full play available to download

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Doug

Quote from: hoss cartrackHow do I get this on my iPhone ASAP????
Get your hands on iRinger. If it asks for internet access (firewall stuff), deny it. That'll stop the sponsor ads from showing up.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/iringer.html

I use that, heavily (I use an older version that's ad-free). :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Dmacattack

Anyone have luck getting this converted for a ringtone for an iPhone? I've tried downloading the imakering app, have tried downloading file to iTunes on laptop, etc and can't get it to work. Any tech guy help? Really would like to get this added.

Thanks in advance

Doug

Did you see my post above? That will work. Trust me.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)