Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cordarrelle Paterson plans to take more visits

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, December 18, 2011, 11:16:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Tim Harris

RD had put last week that he was looking at coming here this weekend but had something come up.  If his scout profile is correct he has already took 3 visits and has Ole Miss scheduled.  I think they only get 5 officials so he would only have one more visit he could take.

BaconHits

Another WR, lol.  Well, bring em on, I'm not complaining. :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

whosiskid

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 18, 2011, 11:55:39 am
I'd take him without blinking.

Absolutely. I think Scout has him rated as the #1 juco player in the country. To be honest, I'm more impressed with Gardner's highlight film, but even if DGB didn't come, with Cobi, Gardner, Paterson, and the others we'd still have as good a group of receivers as there is in the country.

The one thing we know for a fact is that we aren't going to be hurting at WR.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

AlmaHog2011

redeye

Had he previously quit taking visits?  I'm confused why this is news?

rljjr

Quote from: redeye on December 18, 2011, 02:17:52 pm
Had he previously quit taking visits?  I'm confused why this is news?

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but are we legitimately in the picture?

mmhogs17

Quote from: tbharris on December 18, 2011, 11:19:41 am
RD had put last week that he was looking at coming here this weekend but had something come up.  If his scout profile is correct he has already took 3 visits and has Ole Miss scheduled.  I think they only get 5 officials so he would only have one more visit he could take.

Not sure why Ole Miss was added for an official. As of last week his top 4 was Tennessee, UGA, Arkansas and Baylor.

Hometown Hero

This guy is a silky smooth runner with another gear. i'm no CBP, but i'd put him on the squad.

Amityvillehogger

If he's added, I'd bet he takes a current commits spot.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

The_Bionic_Pig

Not all (verbal commits) those projected at WR & RB in High School will translate to that position in college (DB's & S) Usually the best pure athletes on the High School gridiron are the QB & RB
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Styflin

We would obviously take his commit even though he is another WR.  We could always redshirt a couple current players like we did with Askew this year.  Humphrey, Horton, Herndon, Minor, and Wade would all be candidates to take a redshirt.  I am not saying all of them, but one or two is a possibility.  I would like to have Neal and Javon Williams as well.  We need as much talent as we can get.