Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arnold commits to Arkansas (Ladybacks)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, June 18, 2005, 03:46:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

yraciv

Nice signing, her cousing along w/ Billy Pharis's brother plays on my brothers team.  She is a great pg and hits everything, but dishes the ball even better.

tophawg19

thanks stewie i wish we could get more intrest in the ladybacks
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

OKhogfan1959

Bad thing is we lost Stevenson to OU today...In 2 yrs this state has produced players that signed with Texas...La Tech..Baylor=National champs....Ark State...and now Stevenson to OU...How long will Gardner be kept? She has lost all the state high school coaches....She will not get the recruiting turned around and is killing the program..

OKhogfan1959

There would be a lot more interest if they had signed some of those players...I think they're missing out on a chance to really raise the program up..Instead it looks like they're just going to let the program die..

tophawg19

a new coach is a definate need . most of our coaches need to be replaced and nothing is being done . is the atheletic dept. willing to accept this as the best we can do ???

NEA Redskin

Only saw her play one game in the state this year against Jonesboro, very good HS player, but didn't really think she was SEC quality, especially at her size.  At that size, I would think you would have to be unbelievably fast and quick, as quick as ANYONE in America.  Is she?

I am no expert so any feedback would be welcomed.

I would like to check on the Stevenson girl.  Where does she play HS ball?

OKhogfan1959

Stevenson plays in Little Rock..McClellan maybe? I agree with you on Arnold...She's maybe 5/2 and not a great shooter..She is very quick...It seems we have lost out on the top Seniors and are going after 2nd tier type players...It's just getting worse and worse...

NEA Redskin

Quote from: OKhogfan1959 on June 30, 2005, 10:03:21 am
Stevenson plays in Little Rock..McClellan maybe? I agree with you on Arnold...She's maybe 5/2 and not a great shooter..She is very quick...It seems we have lost out on the top Seniors and are going after 2nd tier type players...It's just getting worse and worse...

I remember that now.  I had just never seen her play so I keep forgetting being up in NE Arkansas.

Figure since Gardner has not been able to get any quality early commits, that she is going to make sure she has some early commits in her pocket for next year and the future.  She has to be scrambling for her job.  Is there any chance with who is coming back that they can compete this year?

tophawg19