Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saline County Razor back Club

Started by Abominable Hillbilly, March 16, 2009, 09:13:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Abominable Hillbilly

I have tried emailing the guy to become a member but he hasn't responded.  Does anyone know how I can join this club.  Thanks.
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

Ash

good luck, I've never been able to get any information out of them either.

Abominable Hillbilly

His address is on the directory maybe we can pay him a visit.
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

NWARazor

Quote from: Abominable Hillbilly on March 16, 2009, 09:13:52 am
I have tried emailing the guy to become a member but he hasn't responded.  Does anyone know how I can join this club.  Thanks.
Contact Sean Rochelle at Razorback Foundation. srochelle@razorbackfoundation.com  He will make sure anyone who wants to join a Razorback Club is able to. Great guy!
Because it's Everything Texas isn't; Better than Ole Miss; a Northerner's Dream and a Southerner's Wish; the Pride of Arkansas; The Ultimate College Experience; Wooooo Pig Sooie; Old Main; LSU's Worst Nightmare; And a Place That Can Get In Your Blood and Stay Forever...

Abominable Hillbilly