Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzbakfromwaybak

August 03, 2015, 03:50:34 pm #950 Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:49:05 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 03, 2015, 02:04:10 pm

I been wanting to do that but I'm afraid I'd get myself shot

Well, if someone shot at you, it wouldn't be the BFRO bunch.  If they saw you in that suit, they would all probably wet their pants, & run in different directions....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 03, 2015, 01:21:39 pm

I look forward to "Finding Lizard Man" on Animal Planet.

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/29690324/has-bishopvilles-lizard-man-returned-photo-apparently-shows-fabled-sc-creature

Well, after watching that video, looks like Lizard Man, is going to have a few of those "blurry glands".  I sure hope the deer herd doesn't end up growing these glands.  Won't be much use in putting out game camera's anymore. 

rickm1976

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 03, 2015, 07:54:46 am
Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) have a special gland in their noses that is sensitive to the electronics found in cameras. That's how they are able to go into blurry mode whenever one is nearby.

I swear that Matt guy made that very statement in one of the two episodes of that show I have watched.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: rickm1976 on August 11, 2015, 04:25:32 pm

I swear that Matt guy made that very statement in one of the two episodes of that show I have watched.

Well, I wouldn't be surprised.  Matt Moneymaker seems to..."make up"...lots of things.  In fact, he's the one that..."made up" (founded) BFRO.

Coming soon....BFRO is starting another business. Selling used cars. "BFRO Premium Used Cars".  It will be one of the new sponsors of their "Finding Bigfoot" show.  All the vehicles, will be ones that were previously owned by a Bigfoot witness, that saw a squatch from the car.  Anyone that purchases a car from their dealership, will receive a free wooden bat.  The bat will be autographed by Matt Moneymaker.   :)

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 12, 2015, 07:57:04 am

Well, he is the world's foremost authority on sasquatches. He must have learned that info after he dissected one. Or maybe when he and a squatch were sitting around a campfire talking about their physiology.

Lol.  Yeah, Moneymaker seems to have knowledge about squatches, that nobody else does.  Wouldn't be surprised if Tal was right there with them...at the campfire chat.  Nothing like getting info, straight from the horses squatches mouth.

Rzbakfromwaybak

August 19, 2015, 06:26:50 pm #955 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:59:35 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Just saw something from another site, that was posted about 2 days ago, from the famous Tal H. Branco Wacko.  He was being asked about Bigfoot harming individuals & people disappearing.

Quote:   "Yes, they have carried off, injured & killed many people. I know of 3 cases, & possibly another case in which the body has not been found yet, from Arkansas."

Wonder where the FBI list's the statistics on Bigfoot kidnappings & homicides?
Guess they just let Tal keep all that information & stats for them?   ???

Pigsfeat

Quote from: theFlyingHog on August 03, 2015, 02:04:10 pm
I been wanting to do that but I'm afraid I'd get myself shot

I put a gorilla suit on and walked in front of my son's game camera. I got a good laugh at him because he initially thought it was a bear! He figured it out when he zoomed in. :) I was not bold enough to walk around in the suit for very long though. I didn't want to be mounted on someone's wall!
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on August 19, 2015, 07:18:41 pm

He needs Nancy Grace to get after the squatches.

How about recruiting Dog & Beth to get them criminal squatches.  When the squatches get a good look at those 2.......it's liable to scare them right back into hiding.  May not hear about another squatch sighting for years..... :)

earshot

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: earshot on August 31, 2015, 03:14:54 pm

Nice picture.  Now why can't Tal take a picture like that... ???... :)

Ex-Trumpet

Bump...figgered I'd post in this thread for some sanity!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

DeltaBoy

This issue about like Aliens it gets swept under the rug.  I believe they are out there.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 29, 2015, 10:19:25 am
This issue about like Aliens it gets swept under the rug.  I believe they are out there.

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Ex-Trumpet

We needed some definitive proof...Delta comes through!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rzbakfromwaybak

Well, guess this settles it.  Aliens & Bigfoots exist....no more debate necessary.  Delta just turned the rug over.... :)

Ex-Trumpet

A whole month with no sightings?  Thought some of y'all were woodsmen!!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 29, 2015, 09:26:23 am

A whole month with no sightings?  Thought some of y'all were woodsmen!!

Them Bigfeet's go into some kind of hibernation as soon as hunting season starts.  The one's that are not in hibernation, go strictly nocturnal.....& somehow avoid all game camera's.  ;)

Harley_Hawg

Taken in Yell County

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Bass_Hawg on January 08, 2016, 11:25:48 pm
Taken in Yell County

Obvious photoshop, cat isn't black.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hogcard1964

Quote from: ScottFaldon on July 10, 2015, 10:09:20 pm
A boxer/rapper in Fort Smith spotted one. And be sure to buy his next album.

http://cryptozoologynews.com/boxerrapper-spots-bigfoot-in-arkansas/

I like how the story doesn't say where this alleged sighting happened. Was he in city limits or out in the county?

"Dante Ray is my rapping name ima be the next Eminem."

And he explains that he has a "new CD" coming up in 2016.

"I never promoted my last CD but im glad I didnt. This next one will be badass I'll promote it n do shows . I got that feelin," he said.

DeltaBoy

I been in the Woods enough to have seen and heard things I just can't explain with Science or the Bible.   I know that Ivory Billed Woodpecker is down there in the White River NWA and that Cougars or Panthers are still down there too whether or not anyone caught one a camera or not. I seen and heard both while hunting down there.  I can not accept every Big Foot sighting as a Bear or some moron in a suit. Something is out there.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Rzbakfromwaybak

January 20, 2016, 11:57:58 pm #971 Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 02:57:22 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 09, 2016, 03:38:39 am

Obvious photoshop, cat isn't black.

Nope....it's the real thing.  Seen these 2 several times crossing the road, know it's the same ones. The Bigfoot waves at me as I go by, just like in this picture.  He's friendly....the lion, not so much. He doesn't seem very happy. Believe Bigfoot's a little too heavy for him.

As far as black panthers...that's ridiculous. ;)

Rzbakfromwaybak

January 21, 2016, 12:06:24 am #972 Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 12:13:41 am by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 19, 2016, 08:44:34 am

I been in the Woods enough to have seen and heard things I just can't explain with Science or the Bible.   I know that Ivory Billed Woodpecker is down there in the White River NWA and that Cougars or Panthers are still down there too whether or not anyone caught one a camera or not. I seen and heard both while hunting down there.  I can not accept every Big Foot sighting as a Bear or some moron in a suit. Something is out there.

Delta, just keep watching....."Finding Bigfoot".  They are saying the same thing...."Something is out there".... :)

vol_in_ar

bigfoot was probably chasing the cougar, and the cougar took the easy path "walking trail" to get away from it

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-came-face-face-panther-204800144.html

Ex-Trumpet

With fall in the air and hunting season upon us, this thread needs a bump!!  Let's hear some stories!!!

David†

I havent heard or seen a squatch in some time now. Bastages are hiding.

Ex-Trumpet

DirtTrackFan

Melanesian peoples (north of Australia) have DNA of an unknown species:

http://www.anonews.co/melanesians-unknown-species/

tophawg19

A new large chimp weighing as much as 300 lbs has been discovered in the Congo . reports are around 6 foot tall . You know those suckers have to be BA .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tophawg19

some call them Bili apes , the other groups insist it's a different species . Either way until recently they were unknown although reported as early as the mid 90's real proof didn't come till 2014/15 . these are called Lion killers
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

theFlyingHog

I seent bigfoot last night. That storm was rolling in and I figured that's what had the deer spooked but then I seen him hiding in the big cedar waitin for them deer to get closer. The wind changed and them deer whiffed him and took off for Arkansas county. He got so mad he pushed a tree over

My neighbor Frank is pissed ab his house

David†

Welp boys, consider the debate over. This was sent to me by someone who it appears hijacked it off facebook. So it has to be legit.

Not sure why the rotation is off. can't fix it with my phone.

Ex-Trumpet

I was wondering what happened to this thread!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: David† on January 14, 2019, 09:25:22 pm
Welp boys, consider the debate over. This was sent to me by someone who it appears hijacked it off facebook. So it has to be legit.

BTW, that photo has been around for years.  Glad someone chose to put this last weekend's time stamp on it!

David†

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on January 15, 2019, 07:45:28 am
BTW, that photo has been around for years.  Glad someone chose to put this last weekend's time stamp on it!

can't trust any pictures these days

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: David† on January 14, 2019, 09:25:22 pm

fouke monster??

oldman1015

Maye we should build a wall.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

CPO Hog

Here you go, evidence of BIGFOOT near Clarksville Ar. I know the person who took the picture and it's 100% real. The footprint is a little old, but evidence all the same.

leroyhawg

Quote from: oldman1015 on January 20, 2012, 09:45:08 am
it was probably a cougar.
I have several close friends that have saw Cougars in Boone and Newton Counties.
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

EastexHawg

Quote from: oldman1015 on January 23, 2012, 08:17:15 am
all you would have to do is put cameras around your house to keep the other bigfoots away.

Seven and a half years ago or not, this is an extremely underrated post.  I laughed out loud.

EastexHawg

By the way, I saw a cougar at Lake Holbrook, Texas two years ago.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: EastexHawg on June 19, 2019, 01:37:58 pm
By the way, I saw a cougar at Lake Holbrook, Texas two years ago.

There were a bunch at Gruene Hall last night, too.  But it was to be expected...Two Tons of Steel was playing!!

hawgmasta

Quote from: leroyhawg on March 30, 2019, 02:33:01 pm
I have several close friends that have saw Cougars in Boone and Newton Counties.

My father and an old man from his church were hunting on an island near Arkansas Post that was cut off between the Mississippi and Arkansas River and they both heard the blood curdling scream that a cougar does; it was getting dark and they high tailed it out of there. They told game and fish and they said it was impossible. Who knows.

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 22, 2017, 05:39:24 pm
A new large chimp weighing as much as 300 lbs has been discovered in the Congo . reports are around 6 foot tall . You know those suckers have to be BA .

F those things! You ever read about what a normal size 170# chimp can do to a full grown man? Good Lord those things could wreck you.

hogcards

Quote from: CPO Hog on February 26, 2019, 07:52:55 am
Here you go, evidence of BIGFOOT near Clarksville Ar. I know the person who took the picture and it's 100% real. The footprint is a little old, but evidence all the same.

Dang, Bigfoot is wearing flip flops now!
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

hawgon

Laugh all you want, but my dad, who has been a logger and a farmer his entire life and has seen every animal we have, saw one right about this time of year in 2011.  He was not a believer before and had never seen anything to even make him think of it before that morning on the last weekend of the 2010-11 duck season.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on June 19, 2019, 08:02:59 pm
There were a bunch at Gruene Hall last night, too.  But it was to be expected...Two Tons of Steel was playing!!
Hope it's a new litter since I ain't been there in thirty years...