Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on March 04, 2015, 09:03:08 pm

Well, to play devil's advocate, if the dna from a squatch comes back as human (as some profess that it does) it would be murder and, thus, illegal.

Agree with you, it could come back as murder if that was the case. How can anyone claim for certain, that the DNA from a squatch, is going to come back human?(as some claim) Nobody has actually taken a DNA  sample....from an actual squatch.  Only unidentified hair samples, etc.

How would that play out?  If someone killed a squatch, & it was ruled human. How would the indictment read?

Joe H. Smith, murdered......John Doe Bigfoot?  If Bigfoot were only wounded...would he be eligible for Obamacare?  Would they have to prove they have purchased healthcare before being eligible.....or would they have to pay a penalty?  Have they ever filed a tax return? If they are human, guess they are going to have to answer these questions.

Probably better for Bigfoot to stay in the woods & keep avoiding humans.   ;D
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 04, 2015, 09:46:01 pm

Self-defense, squatches might be trying to behead him.

Hey, yeah......you're right.  We can direct them to that site ....."Lists of all the Bigfoot that have been shot by humans"....for reference.  The attorney's can read how Bigfoots have beheaded a bunch of hunters/people.

PorkRinds

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 04, 2015, 05:59:49 pm
where are you seeing all these bear skeletons ? anything like a bigfoot would be taken immediately for research. Anyone killing one will be prosecuted . they are a protected species

This is just not true.  No one will be prosecuted for killing a big foot. They are not a protected species.

majestic

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 04, 2015, 06:22:34 pm
there have been several hair samples that came back as no known animal .

Wrong.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

majestic

DeltaBoy

They are real or the most widely spread global scam in History.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 06, 2015, 02:40:04 pm

They are real or the most widely spread global scam in History.

They are real or the 2nd most widely spread global scam in History.  1st is
global warming/climate change....

jrulz83

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 07, 2015, 03:28:48 pm

Everybody knows that the CIA invented the climate change hoax to draw attention away from the sasquatches that were all left here by the aliens at the request of the CIA. It's common knowledge!
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 07, 2015, 03:28:48 pm

So, you're saying that global warming is being caused by squatches?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rzbakfromwaybak

March 07, 2015, 05:48:30 pm #859 Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:58:41 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on March 07, 2015, 05:19:00 pm

Lol....could be.  The Environmental Protection Agency, believes that with the evident population growth of the squatches everywhere,  they could be the cause.  They are building their fires too high....using too much wood, & causing the earth to warm. 

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: jrulz83 on March 07, 2015, 03:56:38 pm

Everybody knows that the CIA invented the climate change hoax to draw attention away from the sasquatches that were all left here by the aliens at the request of the CIA. It's common knowledge!

Well, we should have known the CIA was somehow behind all this.....

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on March 07, 2015, 05:19:00 pm

Squatch farts, bro, each one contains enough gas to float the Hindenburg. It's an environmental disaster.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 07, 2015, 05:57:18 pm

Squatch farts, bro, each one contains enough gas to float the Hindenburg. It's an environmental disaster.

Another EPA problem in the making.....got to protect that environment...

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on March 07, 2015, 06:02:04 pm
Another EPA problem in the making.....got to protect that environment...

Squatches out there gorging on beanie weenie, chili cheese foot longs, pickled eggs and PBR with Earth In The Balance...
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

PonderinHog

Quote from: jrulz83 on March 07, 2015, 03:56:38 pm
Dang, I did not know that!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 07, 2015, 05:57:18 pm

Number one cause of stampeding bison.

jrulz83

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 07, 2015, 06:26:26 pm

Squatches out there gorging on beanie weenie, chili cheese foot longs, pickled eggs and PBR with Earth In The Balance...

Bet this is exactly what some Bigfoot believers are talking about when they claim they smell this bad odor when they are close to a Bigfoot.  The squatch probably had about 3 foot longs with Hormel chili an hour or two before...

Yep, those foods certainly need to be banned. 

hogcard1964

No offense, but does anyone here honestly believe in this stuff?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 07, 2015, 07:28:40 pm
Number one cause of stampeding bison.

Cut off his stampeder.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

majestic

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 19, 2015, 07:32:45 pm

You can't trust science of the anti-Bigfoot media.

BTW, I watched a Mountain Monsters the other night about a Sheepsquatch (half-sheep, half-Bigfoot). I wonder if the serious Bigfooters reject the existence of it?

Lol.  Sheepsquatch??  What kind of tracks do those leave.....hoof print's or the regular Bigfoot trademark?  What about their food.....do they eat deer too? 

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: majestic on March 19, 2015, 07:10:37 pm

So, the Yeti is a bear.  Wonder what Bigfoot is?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/03/16/bigfoot-still-imaginary-probably-not-an-undiscovered-species-of-bear/

Definition of Bigfoot

Bigfoot:  A creature that is claimed to inhabit most of the country, & is reported quite often to have been spotted...yet is very elusive.  The creature has shown the uncanny ability to "fuzz up" any type of film that is used in trying to photograph them.  They have also proven very hard to kill or trap.  Rumor is, the CIA has shown interest in using them as spies.....but they too, have been unable to capture a single one.

Ex-Trumpet

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 20, 2015, 08:43:01 am
Don't you mock the Sheepsquatch! It's REAL!

http://www.destinationamerica.com/tv-shows/mountain-monsters/mountain-monsters-video/appalachian-hunter-has-video-evidence-of-the-sheepsquatchs-existence/

Be sure not to miss the video that follows the one you linked where "Trapper" takes sheepsquatch piss in the face and eyes. It's really intense.

PorkRinds

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 19, 2015, 07:32:45 pm
You can't trust science of the anti-Bigfoot media.

BTW, I watched a Mountain Monsters the other night about a Sheepsquatch (half-sheep, half-Bigfoot). I wonder if the serious Bigfooters reject the existence of it?

So it isn't just rednecks in backwoods Arkansas and Afghani soldiers that enjoy the company of the "ewes of the night"?

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 20, 2015, 08:43:01 am

Don't you mock the Sheepsquatch! It's REAL!

http://www.destinationamerica.com/tv-shows/mountain-monsters/mountain-monsters-video/appalachian-hunter-has-video-evidence-of-the-sheepsquatchs-existence/

Well, you're right.  After seeing that authentic video of the Sheepsquatch, I am a believer.  Even had a professional looking eyewitness.  Will have to give my buddy a call, & apologize to him.  He claimed they killed 2 of these on their lease this year, but didn't know how they should handle it.  They anonymously called the AGFC to see if it was illegal to shoot one.  The employee that answered the phone, mumbled something about...."just got the mountain lion thing straightened out"......& then hung up.

Albert Einswine

That bigfoot fuzzing ability is a degraded cloaking technology they were given by ancient aliens. It's suffering from lack of upgrades and no spare parts, so now it just fuzzes them up.

jrulz83

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 21, 2015, 10:20:47 am
That bigfoot fuzzing ability is a degraded cloaking technology they were given by ancient aliens. It's suffering from lack of upgrades and no spare parts, so now it just fuzzes them up.

Well yeah, that's what the stealth bomber technology was reversed engineered from. It's why squatches are totally invisible on radar.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on March 21, 2015, 09:55:13 am

Did they fuzz up when your buddy looked at them through the scope? Or is that ability limited to when cameras are aimed at them?

Yeah, that's the funny thing.  The only two Sheepsquatch that were killed, were shot with iron sights.  They were afraid to take any pictures, could be used against them in court.  Said they were going to save the horns, but weren't sure how to score them.

Rzbakfromwaybak

March 21, 2015, 04:31:54 pm #880 Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 10:24:07 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 20, 2015, 09:06:30 am

Be sure not to miss the video that follows the one you linked where "Trapper" takes sheepsquatch piss in the face and eyes. It's really intense.

Yep. My buddy's that killed those 2 Sheepsquatch on their lease.....says this stuff about their pee is real.  Everybody on that lease now wears safety glasses, whenever hunting or just walking around the property.  They have now... about given up squirrel hunting, or looking up in trees altogether.....

DirtTrackFan

Saline Co. in March:

" About 3 weeks ago I was hunting an area that I rarely visit because the water had got real high in the bottoms. I had turned the dogs loose and they had struck a track and were working it right handed. I was standing in the woods alone with my light out just listening to them work. Then, I heard what sounded like an ax hitting a tree in the woods left handed of me. It couldn't have been more than 150yds away. The sound pounded through the woods 3 times and had a steady rhythm to it. It was a real deep solid hitting sound. I thought who in the hell is choppin wood this time of night in the middle of no where. Then I heard a tree crash in the woods. I was startled pretty good at this point. I didn't move a muscled I was just listening for a voice or something to sound off through the woods. Well about a minute later I hear stuff flying through the brush around me and hitting the ground. I figured someone was throwing something at me. So, at this point my rear end is wound up tight. I got my barne fife look on my face and I am ready to cut out. The stuff being thrown at me through the woods is getting closer and closer and at a more rapid pace. So, I take my 17hmr and shoot a few rounds off into the ground. Everything stops at once. So, I high tale my white butt out of there and get in my truck and drive up the road. Im pretty sure something didn't want me in there! I have coonhunted alone for years. That was the first time ever I have been shook up and half way believed in Bigfoot."

PorkRinds

Quote from: DirtTrackFan on April 10, 2015, 11:38:18 am
Saline Co. in March:

" About 3 weeks ago I was hunting an area that I rarely visit because the water had got real high in the bottoms. I had turned the dogs loose and they had struck a track and were working it right handed. I was standing in the woods alone with my light out just listening to them work. Then, I heard what sounded like an ax hitting a tree in the woods left handed of me. It couldn't have been more than 150yds away. The sound pounded through the woods 3 times and had a steady rhythm to it. It was a real deep solid hitting sound. I thought who in the hell is choppin wood this time of night in the middle of no where. Then I heard a tree crash in the woods. I was startled pretty good at this point. I didn't move a muscled I was just listening for a voice or something to sound off through the woods. Well about a minute later I hear stuff flying through the brush around me and hitting the ground. I figured someone was throwing something at me. So, at this point my rear end is wound up tight. I got my barne fife look on my face and I am ready to cut out. The stuff being thrown at me through the woods is getting closer and closer and at a more rapid pace. So, I take my 17hmr and shoot a few rounds off into the ground. Everything stops at once. So, I high tale my white butt out of there and get in my truck and drive up the road. Im pretty sure something didn't want me in there! I have coonhunted alone for years. That was the first time ever I have been shook up and half way believed in Bigfoot."

Heck, now I'm sold.  Where can I donate to the BFRO?

Rzbakfromwaybak

Saline Co. in March:

Well, first off:  How/where did Bigfoot get an axe to chop the tree down with?  Must have been a sharp one to only need 3 licks before it fell?  Who needs a chain saw with an axe like that?  Did you go back in the daylight to actually see the tree...or trees?  Surely this isn't the first one he has knocked down.  This place may look like a lumber company clear cut before long.

Is this private land or public?  If it's private, you need to report this destruction of private property to the local authorities.  Bet the Bigfoot doesn't have permission from the land owner to do that. If it's public land.....you need to contact the Environmental Protection Agency.  Bigfoots with sharp axes.....can evidently do a lot of damage in a short time.

As far as the "stuff" being thrown at you in the woods....& kept getting closer.  Next time it happens......take a bigger gun, & start shooting as soon as it starts. 

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on April 10, 2015, 02:23:09 pm

But was it a Sheepsquatch?

Could have been.....he didn't actually see it, just heard it chopping & the tree falling.  Whatever it is......it swings a mean axe...

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ScottFaldon on April 20, 2015, 02:28:25 pm
I need one of y'all to attend this and report back.

North American Wood Ape Conservancy... well that settles it, I believe. There's a conservancy for 'em.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Albert Einswine on April 20, 2015, 02:46:25 pm

North American Wood Ape Conservancy... well that settles it, I believe. There's a conservancy for 'em.

LOL......yep, my favorite is the APES. Arkansas Primate Evidence Society.   ;D

Bet they have lot's of fuzzy pics.....as their "evidence"....

Rzbakfromwaybak

Lol.  Probably needs to be about a dozen psychiatrist's attending these meetings.  Bet they would end up with enough material to write several books.....& a long list of names for potential customers/patients.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Noticed they were also having a..."Bigfoot Boot Camp"....Friday 4-24.  Hope they start teaching them what kind of film & camera's to use. Surprised that they are trying to charge $10, for the Bigfoot Conference.  Would think they would try to let anyone in for free.....that would be willing to show up.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on April 21, 2015, 03:42:33 pm

I hope they have a breakout session called "How to get blurry photos with the most technologically advanced cameras in history."

Lol...yes, this is very puzzling.  This group could certainly give seminar's on...."blurry photos".  Maybe you nailed it.....could be that's exactly what the boot camp is all about?
Their theory seems to be... that you can't prove the nonexistence of a Bigfoot.....from a fuzzy photo.  As long as fuzzy/blurry photo's exist......so does Bigfoot.

Ex-Trumpet

Come on, pay attention as it has been stated here before:  bigfoots are just blurry.

Rzbakfromwaybak

April 22, 2015, 01:16:25 am #891 Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 02:29:30 pm by Rzbakfromwaybak
Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on April 21, 2015, 09:46:36 pm

Come on, pay attention as it has been stated here before:  bigfoots are just blurry.

Lol.  Yes,  believe you're right.  It's just hard for some of us to accept, that haven't actually see one of these creatures in the flesh.  Most of us have never seen a 'blurry" animal/mammal/creature, etc.  Seen plenty of "furry" ones....& they usually take clear pics....

PonderinHog

Saline Co. in March:

Key phrase is "high tale."  But don't take that wrong.  I'm still a believer!

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: PonderinHog on April 22, 2015, 09:16:01 am

Key phrase is "high tale."  But don't take that wrong. I'm still a believer!

Lol.....yep, of course... we are all believers!

He never did say what happened to his hunting dogs after the..."high tale".  Guess he just left them out there. Not sure if Bigfoot ate them, or the tree fell on them? 

jrulz83

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on April 22, 2015, 02:17:01 pm
Lol.....yep, of course... we are all believers!

He never did say what happened to his hunting dogs after the..."high tale".  Guess he just left them out there. Not sure if Bigfoot ate them, or the tree fell on them?

Bigfoot probably just took a blurry picture of them and sent them on their way.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: jrulz83 on April 26, 2015, 08:01:47 pm

Bigfoot probably just took a blurry picture of them and sent them on their way.

Lol, yeah, you're probably right.  They probably prefer deer.....before dog.  Can't blame them....

hog.goblin

Dansquatch from KNWA weather had me rolling on the floor about this the other night.

holman24

will Les Stroud be there I know he is looking for bigfoot on his show survivorman

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: hog.goblin on April 28, 2015, 12:32:52 pm

Dansquatch from KNWA weather had me rolling on the floor about this the other night.

Please share with us what he had to say about this big event....

hog.goblin

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on April 28, 2015, 06:19:40 pm
Please share with us what he had to say about this big event....

they did a "news" segment on the bigfoot conference where the "lead expert" shared some bigfoot evidence in an area.  then he started calling a bigfoot, which sounded like the lamest "aahhhooowww" sound you've ever heard.  very human-like, nothing like an animal.

they then turn back to the news anchors who are trying not to laugh and chuckle about this horrible call.  then Dan, off camera, just as the others are starting to compose themselves, does a perfect imitation of the call, and another.  they totally lose it and someone else off camera yells "oh no, the dansquatch!"

great end to a segment