Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USCe Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, February 06, 2018, 06:03:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Important week for the Hogs. Really need to win both games this week since they are at home and against weaker opponents. I'll say:

Hogs 65
USCe 61
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

The_Iceman

The wheels comes off: 78 - 73 South Carolina. No coaching. No desire to win. Entitled attitude from Mediocre Mike. No offensive sets or screens to get guys open. Martin completely embarrassed Mediocre Mike.

BDSCT51

Quote from: sevenof400 on February 06, 2018, 06:07:38 am
Bad basketball.
Plentiful turnovers.
Missed fundamentals.
Catatonic coaching - from at least one bench.
Hypertension increases in Hogville.
Sugar in the raw.

So you're saying there's a chance?

The Dr. Jekyll Hogs show up and get the win 82 - 70, in spite of the preliminary analysis that will be accurate.
Bleeding Razorback Red

HogBreath

The roller coaster has bottomed out and is now speeding uphill at great velocity.  Order is restored in the fast forty world.

Everything is gonna be fine...just fine.

Mike has got it fixed.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Razorod on February 06, 2018, 06:03:55 am
Important week for the Hogs. Really need to win both games this week since they are at home and against weaker opponents. I'll say:

Hogs 65
USCe 61

If they are going to make the tournament, it's got to start now.. must win 4 of the next 5, imo...

RacinRazorback

One last time to give this team the benefit of doubt! The razorpigs gut this one out for the win 72-71! Lose this game and this season is definitely over!

razorpimp

This is actually a good matchup for the garbage Mike throws at people....since it is at home. 

Hogs squeak another one out at home against an average team

76-70 Hogs

Man I wish we had a new coach

mizzouman

RagingHawgOn

The Cocks are on a 3-game skid but will get well tonight. Martin will make Mike look like a junior high rec league coach.

I hope I'm wrong.

Atlhogfan1

Hogs manage a home win over an offensively challenged opponent.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Breems

USCe can't shoot. Hogs take it 74-66
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

jst01

Mike will coach like his seat is sizzling tonight.  I expect intense defense and the Hogs to win pretty easily, as they should.

rljjr

Gamecocks play defense and rebound. Hogs lose big, 73-56

BassinHawg

USCe will get 32 threes and make 14 of them.

USCe 80
Hogs 72
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

tconey1

Quote from: Breems on February 06, 2018, 08:20:44 am
USCe can't shoot. Hogs take it 74-66

It seems this is logical but LSU couldn't shoot before they played us.  We seem to fix all other teams shooting woes!

Hoggish1

Quote from: RacinRazorback on February 06, 2018, 07:02:40 am
One last time to give this team the benefit of doubt! The razorpigs gut this one out for the win 72-71! Lose this game and this season is definitely over!

And remember this is a home game!

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 06, 2018, 08:12:07 am
Hogs manage a home win over an offensively challenged opponent.
ha! kind of my thoughts on this game in general
I think we win in a squeaker, which probably doesn't show much about us or USC.
A big win could be a big boost, and a big loss would be devastating. like, "okay we're definitely not making the tournament even though our record kinda says we're a borderline tourney team" devastating. Last year's team was resilient and got back in it. Let's see if this year's team has some fight.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

bhogs05

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

3of5-2

Hogs win, they beat South Carolina, not a great accomplishment.

jabber71

1 Hogs win tonight

2 The season turn around begins tonight  ;)

3 The Hogs win this weekend

4 The bandwagon gets a new set of tires and the wild ride to the Sweet 16 begins ;D
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

hogsanity

Hogs either win by 12+ or get beat. I'd say either is just as likely as the other
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

cardsNhogs

Score doesn't matter. Will see same mistakes from a MA coached team as always. If we win the next two then the ones that don't know any better will be on here saying "MA coached teams always take off about this time"

dbhog

Hogs play little defense and lose 85-74.  Gamecocks make the most three's in a game all year as most of them are uncontested.

Remember baseball starts next week!!

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Hawg Red

Very important game for the Hogs but largely a no-win situation on Hogville.

87-74 Hogs

bkjbearcat

If the game stinks I'll tune it to Netflix. Anyone seen Cloverfield Paradox? Is it any good? Loved 1 and 2.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

razorson

3of5-2

Cargill A. BullHog

I've got a great feeling about tonight.  Coach A does his best work when the heat gets turned up, and if he reads Hogville, then he knows there are a lot of negative nancies out there giving him what for.  Macon & Barford are hot tonight, and the defense gets turned up to broil.

Hogs 83

Gamecocks 59
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.

Hogball58

I'm sticking with mine.  Hogs get hot and go on a run undefeated the rest of the year. Go Hogs

cityhog

Bad weather in NWA. Light attendance = poor performance. I'd like to think we could pull this one out but SC players are actually scared of their coach, so.....

Mr. Porkleone

South Carolina 82
Hogs 69

We're horrible

code red

Quote from: jst01 on February 06, 2018, 08:22:00 am
Mike will coach like his seat is sizzling tonight.  I expect intense defense and the Hogs to win pretty easily, as they should.
What? Yeah, rite!!!!!!!
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

hogwildjoshua

South Carolina makes 20 3pts at the least.  South Carolina by 20

BroyledNutts

It would not surprise me that, yet again, a team uses the game with Arkansas to break out of their funk and run wild ...

It would also not surprise me that the Hogs play like the #1 team in the nation against an opponent that won't help the RPI, and win big ...

Such goes the way of Razorback life ....

hobhog

10 minutes before tipoff and BWA pretty empty.

jst01

Lots of wrong in here. Think some of these predictions were based on emotion and not brains.

Breems

Quote from: jst01 on February 06, 2018, 08:45:47 pm
Lots of wrong in here. Think some of these predictions were based on emotion and not brains.

Things are never as good or bad as they appear on Hogville.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Dominicanhog

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 06, 2018, 06:10:05 am
The wheels comes off: 78 - 73 South Carolina. No coaching. No desire to win. Entitled attitude from Mediocre Mike. No offensive sets or screens to get guys open. Martin completely embarrassed Mediocre Mike.

Another good call.. Dip ship...haha.. only complete embarrassment is you..

Dominicanhog

razorpimp

Quote from: jst01 on February 06, 2018, 08:45:47 pm

No it was based on how this team has played in conference play! 

k.c.hawg

Quote from: sevenof400 on February 06, 2018, 06:07:38 am
Bad basketball.
Plentiful turnovers.
Missed fundamentals.
Catatonic coaching - from at least one bench.
Hypertension increases in Hogville.
Sugar in the raw.

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 06, 2018, 06:10:05 am

Quote from: Lanny on February 06, 2018, 06:48:20 am
South Carolina big

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on February 06, 2018, 07:52:45 am
The Cocks are on a 3-game skid but will get well tonight. Martin will make Mike look like a junior high rec league coach.

I hope I'm wrong.

Quote from: rljjr on February 06, 2018, 08:26:09 am
Gamecocks play defense and rebound. Hogs lose big, 73-56

Quote from: BassinHawg on February 06, 2018, 08:27:07 am
USCe will get 32 threes and make 14 of them.

USCe 80
Hogs 72

Quote from: dbhog on February 06, 2018, 01:11:56 pm
Hogs play little defense and lose 85-74.  Gamecocks make the most three's in a game all year as most of them are uncontested.

Remember baseball starts next week!!

Quote from: razorson on February 06, 2018, 03:14:10 pm
We will suck, usc will not.

Quote from: cityhog on February 06, 2018, 04:50:13 pm
Bad weather in NWA. Light attendance = poor performance. I'd like to think we could pull this one out but SC players are actually scared of their coach, so.....

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on February 06, 2018, 05:31:46 pm
South Carolina 82
Hogs 69

We're horrible

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 06, 2018, 05:50:24 pm
South Carolina makes 20 3pts at the least.  South Carolina by 20

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 06, 2018, 09:44:19 pm
Another good call.. Dip ship...haha.. only complete embarrassment is you..

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 06, 2018, 09:45:54 pm
good call

Wanted to make sure that all of the attention ho's got their attention. It's hard to believe in this team but  about half the people in the thread went with the Hogs and it was a blowout. Congratulations Hogs.......big win!!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

3of5-2

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 06, 2018, 10:05:12 pm
Wanted to make sure that all of the attention ho's got their attention. It's hard to believe in this team but  about half the people in the thread went with the Hogs and it was a blowout. Congratulations Hogs.......big win!!!
You can't say ho's on here. ;)

k.c.hawg

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 06, 2018, 10:10:59 pm
You can't say ho's on here. ;)

We use to say Hey Hey/Ho Ho Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl, Hey Hey/Ho Ho Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl. I just rolled plural.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

3of5-2

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 06, 2018, 10:13:58 pm
We use to say Hey/Ho Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl, Hey/Ho Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl. I just rolled plural.
As long as you are not referring to a certain mainstay in rap music, you should be fine.

jabber71

Quote from: jabber71 on February 06, 2018, 11:58:31 am
1 Hogs win tonight DONE

2 The season turn around begins tonight  ;) DONE

3 The Hogs win this weekend

4 The bandwagon gets a new set of tires and the wild ride to the Sweet 16 begins ;D
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

Cargill A. BullHog

I just KNEW we would win that game.  Coach A just flat outcoached the mobster on the South Carolina bench. 
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.