Sorry if already posted.

http://friendsoftheprogram.net/

Check out the latest post.

RxRazorback

W88 Pig S88ie!

PorkSoda

LOL, I almost feel sorry for Ole Miss...almost
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Razorvet

I really dont know what is better. The speech writing or the margins.

DukeOfPork

I like the play diagram at the bottom.

Hilarious.

RazorNick

He acted as though he was ready to ask someone to postpone a funeral. As for Hrady, nutt claims he is a top 10 pick, but will stay in college and risk further injury that could end his career. Smart move. This has nutt cohersion written all over it. Just thinking about himself as usual.

FaytownHog

that is too funny!
Quote from: Razorvet on January 20, 2009, 01:47:26 pm

I really dont know what is better. The speech writing or the margins.

usnavyhogfan

The dream is free, the journey is not.

cbjagman

January 20, 2009, 04:14:32 pm #8 Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 04:22:00 pm by cbjagman
"My fellow Americans, as we look out into this two chin-strap world we need to be able to hang onto the precious rope of hope. We've always been winners and fighters and as such, we'll continue to meet the many challanges facing our nation and world with one heart beat. While we may go through difficult times, we rest confident in our ability to fly around even though the problems we face may come at us so fast that it messes us up. As long as I can call that play brotha and we love the helmet then we know that there will always be a welcome place reserved for us at the local Sonic. In closing, let me just leave with the final thoughts of Danny, Teresa, Donna, Shiworst and so many others here in Oxford...Hotty Tootie, gosh almighty"...........

UAfan

Make sure you go and look at the Pat Summerall one too, its in the archives.  Read that with the intention of looking at something that is hilarious but in no way at shot at him personally.  Some people that read that one took it way too seriously.

cw2

That is the best thing I've seen all week.

kimjongsqUeAl

Very fake but very funny.
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

DukeOfPork

Quote from: kim_jong_sqUeAl on January 21, 2009, 08:30:46 am
Very fake but very funny.

I could not possibly come up with a more concise description of Houston Nutt.