Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou sucks eh

Started by Theroyalpain, November 28, 2014, 05:33:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Theroyalpain

You just lost to a crap team.  What's that make your hog?  That's right..hog crap

bdutt

Thanks for the wonderful contribution. You might want to log off now, your shift at arby's is about to begin
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

tigerinhogtown

root_hawg

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Theroyalpain on November 28, 2014, 05:33:11 pm
You just lost to a crap team.  What's that make your hog?  That's right..hog crap

Did you get your insults from the toilet store?

Really, dude.  You were fortunate this year.  You caught us at a great time with our injuries.  But, you won.  We'll get you next year and we'll make you cry.  Can't wait.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Inhogswetrust

You must be a Georgia fan....................Mizzou is a good team and we got out coached. We've let several games get way from us late the last couple of years and it is a troubling sign.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hogfansince1964

Missouri isn't a crap team, but Alabama will destroy them in the SEC Championship Game.  It won't be a mere 1 point difference like when Alabama defeated Arkansas.

Bubba's Bruisers

Mizzou is pretty good.  Mainly their defense.  They're offense is not that good.  We don't have a passing game, which was the difference.  Kept the defense on the field too much.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Theroyalpain

Bubba's Bruisers

The only good team Mizzou played in the east was UGA, and they got throttled.  Schedules matter.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Hogdomer

You lost to Indiana.  You embarrassed yourselves and the conference.  Beating the last place team in the sec west does not change that.  Congratulations.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Theroyalpain on November 28, 2014, 05:36:22 pm
423-283 21-14

Hahaha.  You beat a 6-6 team.  The last place team in the west by 7 points.  Congratulations. 
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

Theroyalpain

Best 6-6 team in the country..right?

reddogjcss

Fellows last two weeks nothing but praise now you need to be put on suicide watch! Razorbacks played there heart out. Yes I think he should have pulled Brandon in second half but he didn't. He shows great faith in players and that goes along ways on recruiting. Very proud of My RAzorbacks both coaches and players.
Dust off fellows and get ready for our bowl game.

RazorPiggie

Where you at so I can come kick you square in the nuts.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 28, 2014, 05:35:03 pm
You must be a Georgia fan....................Mizzou is a good team and we got out coached. We've let several games get way from us late the last couple of years and it is a troubling sign.

We were warned by a particular fan base.

Hoggish1

can you be dumber?  Don't think so...  Get ready for a huge screw job in Atlanta on top of the blow out you are going to enjoy.

Dr. Starcs

So by trashing us, you make your win look very unimpressive. Be glad your team is in the east.

Bubba's Bruisers

Doug

Let this be a lesson... if you troll... you're done.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Arkansas Fan

This is what we have to look forward to. Missouri. Think about it. These guys think their football program is Alabama and their basketball program is Kentucky.

hogsgolfpro

10-2 tigers beat a lowly 6-6 team after finally crossing the 33 yard line in the 2nd half. Would have been 21-6 at half if not for the home cooking fumble overturned that mauk was supposedly throwing..he was tucking the ball and we all know it

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Doug on November 28, 2014, 05:39:25 pm
Let this be a lesson... if you troll... you're done.

Doug, you're my hero right now.  That guy...man.  He had to be, like, 13.

Jimbob111

This is the unending truth of Hog Fandom:  At the end of the season, we always want to see some other team beat crappy teams that beat the Hogs. Truth.

I bet within 15 minutes, there will be posts stating what the posters hope Alabama does to Mizzou in the championship game.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Bubba's Bruisers

Mizzou struggled mightily vs the 6-6 team.

LRHawg

Time to drop the ban-hammer on this troll thread