Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

15 miles outside of Columbia

Started by popcornhog, November 28, 2014, 11:27:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

And we are seeing lots of Arkansas plates, flags, magnets, etc.

We may have like 10,000 fans at the game.

There appear to be more of us on the road than is typical when driving to away games.

WPS
WPS

Hawgey-Davidson

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HoginHouston

That's awesome. Hoping to see lots of Hogs on tv, very sad I can't be there.
Go Hogs Go.

Uncommon

Team has the fanbase excited, Columbia is close enough to where you can drive home after the game is over, and some take the Friday after Thanksgiving off.  There are going to be some Hog fans there.  Hope to see a lot of red and white in the stands.  Thanks to all those who made the trip up.

ghostzapper

I read a post from Mizzou fan at St Louis based internet forum I frequent who is at the game tailgaiting and he said place is crawling with Hog fans.

Brer Hog

pigture perfect

There is a big Razorback following up here. Wish I was going to the game. I'll be watching though. We are eating Thanksgiving meal with the inlaws during halftime. :-)
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

AloRaptor

Quote from: ghostzapper on November 28, 2014, 11:44:45 am
I read a post from Mizzou fan at St Louis based internet forum I frequent who is at the game tailgaiting and he said place is crawling with Hog fans.

The more the better!! ;D

Arazorbackguy1

Lots of razorbacks in KC and ST Louis too
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

DukeOfPork

Awesome.  I wish I could be there.  Make some noise, guys!