Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CFN-Scout: Is Missouri Ready To Take The East?

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, November 28, 2014, 05:01:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

"The defense has turned it up a few notches over the second half of the season, and now it's all coming together with back-to-back shutout wins over LSU and Ole Miss. But those two were at home against banged up and bruised teams, and now Arkansas is looking for its first SEC road win for Bret Bielema and the first since beating Auburn in early October of 2012. Win this, and Arkansas will come up with as many wins this year as it generated in 2012 and 2013 combined. Also, this would cement the honor of being one of the it programs going into 2015."

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1485239.html
Go Hogs Go!

Hogfaniam

I almost feel sorry for whoever wins the east, if the west team has a shot at the playoff.  They will not get one favorable call and will be the victim of many shady ones.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Mizzou Bushwacker

Quote from: Hogfaniam on November 28, 2014, 05:15:28 am
I almost feel sorry for whoever wins the east, if the west team has a shot at the playoff.  They will not get one favorable call and will be the victim of many shady ones.

It's still a step up for the Tigers, even if the Razorbacks win.  I can remember when the seasons last game was always against Kansas, and sometimes all it decided was which team was going to finish in last place in the old BIG 8.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Mizzou Bushwacker on November 28, 2014, 05:54:07 am
It's still a step up for the Tigers, even if the Razorbacks win.  I can remember when the seasons last game was always against Kansas, and sometimes all it decided was which team was going to finish in last place in the old BIG 8.

Wow!
Go Hogs Go!

deedster84

Trying to figure out out he figures Ole Miss was so banged up after a bye and then Presbyterian.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: deedster84 on November 28, 2014, 07:45:51 am
Trying to figure out out he figures Ole Miss was so banged up after a bye and then Presbyterian.

And a bye week. Essentially 3 weeks off.
Go Hogs Go!

DoctorSusscrofa

Presbyterian was brutal, man.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

mutiger91

Treadwell.

Huckleberry Pig

While mizzous last game against Kansas rarely meant anything for their season, I assure you mizzou wanted to beat the darn out of them every year.  Have some mizzou friends here in Dallas and they HATE Kansas.  They don't care if it's the only win of the year in anything, they want to beat kansas so they usually got up for that game regardless of post season aspirations or lack thereof

deedster84

Quote from: mutiger91 on November 28, 2014, 09:17:05 am
Treadwell.
If losing Treadwell makes your defense give up 30 he's an amazing player.