Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lucky #17

Started by The Kig, November 27, 2014, 02:20:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Kig

Misery is #17 in the CFB (Bowl Poll), Ciaches , and AP.

LSU was #17 when we beat them 17-0 to stop our skid of 17 SEC losses.

Seems only fitting that we beat Misery by some factor of 17. 

So my game prediction is we win 34-17. 

Go Hogs. 
Poker Porker

razorbackkid

Not so confident in the number 17 being a factor....unless we keep them at least 17 yards from the end zone all day.

Hogs 31-13 works for me (21-0 would be cool too). 

:razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

jjdlc

We're going 17-0 going forward counting the ole miss and LSU games.  Book it!  :P

razorbackkid

Quote from: jjdlc on November 27, 2014, 03:12:27 pm
We're going 17-0 going forward counting the ole miss and LSU games.  Book it!  :P

That would put us in the national championship game next year.  I like it.  :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

WJBilly

I would prefer 19-0!

jjdlc

lumphog

So.........in 2017 we win a NC

sigpooie

and ole miss 17-0 at half time
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

WJBilly

Quote from: jjdlc on November 27, 2014, 03:46:00 pm
Never said it would stop at 17   :D
Yep 4 this year, next year 12 regular season, 1 CC and 2 in the CFB playoffs!

shotgun7

Unfortunately if we go on a 17 game winning streak from the LSU game that puts us losing in the semi final game of the play off next year (17th win would be SEC Championship game).... Just sayin'  ;D  :razorback:

KennyForAD

Quote from: shotgun7 on November 28, 2014, 12:06:44 am
Unfortunately if we go on a 17 game winning streak from the LSU game that puts us losing in the semi final game of the play off next year (17th win would be SEC Championship game).... Just sayin'  ;D  :razorback:

Uh oh.  That would be just our luck.

The Kig

Ummmm.... I would take making the playoff next year.  Even if that means losing in the semis, holy crap what a turn around. 
Poker Porker