Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thought you fellow hog fans would appreciate this....

Started by hogwild6700, November 27, 2014, 12:15:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwild6700

This is my little one, Elliot, who was born Monday morning. I want to start building a solid foundation for him, so I had him watch highlights of the Arkansas/LSU game. After watching the game he's already given an oral commitment for the class of 2033. Happy thanksgiving and WPS!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

Doug

Congrats on the piglet, hogwild6700! And yes, that's an awesome way to introduce yet another expansion of our loyal (albeit canabalistic) fan base. ;)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

razorbackkid

WPS!!!

Don't let him get into a habit of staring down receivers!!!!  Got to change that photo up a time or two.

:)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Dirty

hogwild6700

We've actually gone over reads and progressions. Tomorrow it's audibles and reading defense.
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

twistitup

I like the name Elliot, congrats!

At least you didn't name him Chaney
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

WardamnHOGGLE

razorbackkid

Quote from: hogwild6700 on November 27, 2014, 12:48:27 pm
We've actually gone over reads and progressions. Tomorrow it's audibles and reading defense.

Good job Dad/Coach.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

cj_sez

Congratulations! 

Plan ahead....we need a fantastic place-kicker.

KennyForAD

Wild Boarnado

"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hawgey-Davidson

Congrats to you and your family. Nothing like having kids.

reddogjcss

flynhog

Congratulations!  There is nothing better than family.  Go and buy a package of diapers one size too big and put them in the top of your closet.  Someday he will wake up and the ones he wore last night will be too small.  Continue to do this until he is out of pull ups too.  Sound crazy but it's easy to do and you won't have to make a mad dash to the store at 545 a.m. 

Don't ask me how I know.  WPS!
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.