Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bo Wallace

Started by Athletes pigs feet, November 27, 2014, 08:27:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Athletes pigs feet

Vern said he had only thrown one interception in SEC play until he came to Arkansas to play. Then he threw three interceptions almost 4 if it hadn't been called back. If true that is amazing what our defense is done

razorbackkid

Bo knows buttwhoopin'.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

southeasthog

Quote from: Athletes pigs feet on November 27, 2014, 08:27:45 am
Vern said he had only thrown one interception in SEC play until he came to Arkansas to play. Then he threw three interceptions almost 4 if it hadn't been called back. If true that is amazing what our defense is done
Actually Bo threw 2. The backup threw the 3rd. But good point about the defense.

Hawgzinbowlz

Our DBs are consistently playing the ball, both for interceptions and pass breakups.
Their technique is very improved and it's nice to see.
Hello Bo, and welcome to Arkansas.

" GO HOGS "

NaturalStateReb

Wallace's two picks against Arkansas were the same throw thrown the same way to the same spot as the pick against LSU that ended that game.

Wallace is a great physical specimen, but he's just not smart. That's the baseline problem, and Freeze just can't fix that. If Wallace scores a 20 on a Wunderlich test ill eat my hat.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

tophawg19

Flowers planted BO instead of bo planting flowers .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jgphillips3

Coach Jennings has done an amazing job with the secondary teaching technique along with Coach Smith's scheme.