Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL LSU GAME THREAD - ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Started by marty houston, November 15, 2014, 05:59:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pudgepork

Quote from: razorbackkid on November 15, 2014, 07:02:01 pm
With my wife's best good lookin' friend sitting on the couch....that just ain't an option.  ;)

pics of the friend please   hahahahahahahha

Capt. Hamm

Ulysses_S_Grunt

vandybuff

Quote from: allenw88 on November 15, 2014, 06:56:15 pm
I am all the way in Denver CO but how is the crowd fairing?  Is the stadium filling up?

See, i knew the traffic would back up for this game!  :)
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

marty houston

LSU wins toss, defers to 2nd half, hogs receive to start the game.

Pudgepork

Come On Hogs   send the tiggers home unhappy

air

PorkRinds

wupigsuey

Quote from: razorbackkid on November 15, 2014, 07:02:01 pm
With my wife's best good lookin' friend sitting on the couch....that just ain't an option.  ;)

Id say its the only option. a 2fer
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

razorbackkid

Quote from: Pudgepork on November 15, 2014, 07:02:52 pm
pics of the friend please   hahahahahahahha
nudity is not allowed on Hogville....suffer and use imagination.  :)
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Bubba's Bruisers

Wish they would paint the end zones red with white letters.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Pudgepork

the posts are popping up so fast, nobody would notice a little nudity.   let'r rip

Pudgepork

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

BigSexyHog

Tequilin' Time

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Tequilin' Time

Bubba's Bruisers

Ulysses_S_Grunt

BigSexyHog

Pudgepork

go KM go.......14 yds     Hogs ground game came in ready to pound it

Bubba's Bruisers

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Henry wide open in the middle of the field! That will be there all night if we keep running well

PorkRinds

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

BigSexyHog

Bubba's Bruisers

Ulysses_S_Grunt

wupigsuey

BigSexyHog

Bubba's Bruisers

Pudgepork

BigSexyHog

Atlhogfan1

Where Alex lines up tips off if it is a pass.

Great to have Marshall back!
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

elksnort

PorkRinds

There's that screen pass everyone  has wantd to see.

eusebius

Chaney reading hogville, now throwing screens. LOL
These things I know: There's no doubt Gary Anderson was very underrated . . Ike Forte had the best number ever for a running back and the best thing about the option was that last second pitch right before the DE hits the quarterback.

Bubba's Bruisers

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Capt. Hamm

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Allen has to make plays in these situations if we are going to win.

40MINSOFHELL

Pudgepork

time out.......time to turn the Tretola secret weapon loose