Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL LSU GAME THREAD - ALL POSTS GO HERE!

Started by marty houston, November 15, 2014, 05:59:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Need to big play coming out of this time out.  Hate wasting them early.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Letsroll1200

Brandon has to make those simple pass plays.

thefisher

Playing focused and under control. Looks good.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

razorbackkid

Outstanding drive.....just need to finish.....please.   :razorback:
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

TNhawgfan

Another good drive to start the game. First halves arent our problem though
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Albert Einswine

If we're gonna throw coming out of this timeout let's please throw it past the sticks.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

PORKULATOR

This is where a guy like Sprinkle should be an asset.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pudgepork

dhornjr1

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 15, 2014, 07:14:56 pm
Need to big play coming out of this time out.  Hate wasting them early.

Remember the Nutt days? We'd come out of a timeout and get a penalty.

hogcard1964

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Ulysses_S_Grunt

40MINSOFHELL

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hogz87

reds10

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on November 15, 2014, 07:17:00 pm

Seemed like every time

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Pudgepork

Albert Einswine

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

wupigsuey

BigSexyHog

40MINSOFHELL

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

elksnort

3 is better than nothing. 

Might need it later.   

Hawgphish

thefisher

Took a shot... came close.  Got the 3 points.  Good start
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

FelixJonesorDMAC?

BigSexyHog

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on November 15, 2014, 07:17:00 pm

Yep.  Don't miss it at all...LOL

PORKULATOR

DB barely pushed HH in the chest, just enough or that was 6. Woulda been pi on us.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

marty houston

Arkansas scoring drive.  60 yds, `11 plays, 4:43

dhornjr1

Quote from: reds10 on November 15, 2014, 07:17:47 pm
Seemed like every time

Yep. Either an illegal substitution or a delay of game or an illegal motion, etc.

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

wupigsuey

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 15, 2014, 07:18:41 pm
I hate the fade route

High risk/reward.  But Chavis will give you those chances. 

online-with-swine

Pudgepork

Defense Hogs!!!!   Kick this through the end zone.   

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 15, 2014, 07:17:39 pm
Right play call. 

I hate the toss it up play.  Would have preferred to get the 1st. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

marty houston

Arkansas scoring drive 60 yards, 11 plays, 4:43

PORKULATOR

razorbacker3

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 15, 2014, 07:17:43 pm
Has Allen ever completed a fade pass?
Watching the replay, it went right between Henry's hands. He usually catches those.

jm

Why do we throw the fade? Have we completed one all year.

arlhog

Big Papa Satan

For some reason, a kid is dressed as a banana.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 15, 2014, 07:20:14 pm
I hate the toss it up play.  Would have preferred to get the 1st. 
Well it works for everyone else.

reds10

Quote from: hawgzzfan1152 on November 15, 2014, 07:19:37 pm
you and i both

Allen just doesn't do it well. I think we can scrap that play altogether.

dhornjr1

Tusks

that 3rd down is where a marcus monk is worth 6 points....
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit