Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHAT HAPPENED WITH BIG SHOW, BATISTA AND THE FANS AFTER ECW WENT OFF THE AIR AND

Started by ruzzman3, August 02, 2006, 07:57:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ruzzman3

thanks to pwinsider.com

After ECW on Sci Fi went off the air, Big Show and Batista, standing on opposite sides of the ring on the floor pointed at each other and teased getting in the ring, as the fans booed them.  They entered the ring, went face to face, and then smiled at each other.  They shook hands and hugged while fans threw garbage at them.  Show and Batista then walked around ringside, giving high fives to some fans, while others threw garbage and cursed them out.  There definitely was a split reaction to them from the crowd.  Before finally exiting, Big Show picked up the microphone and said "Seriously guys, from the bottom of my heart ... you can all kiss my ass".

Fit Finlay and Simon Dean were backstage at the show.  Diva Search contestant Rebecca (who was eliminated yesterday) was sitting in one of the balconies.

The crowd was a mix of old-school ECW fans who weren't going to give any "WWE guys" a chance, and WWE fans who reacted positively to the Smackdown stars on the show.