Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the other?

Started by Snout team, December 11, 2017, 12:27:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snout team

https://twitter.com/bumperpool10/status/939891626985623552

Bumper tweets "two commits in one morning"

Bishop flipped this morning.  The two SMU commits flipped yesterday.

Who am I missing?
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

JusJim

Bubba's Bruisers

GB?  And that tweet was yesterday morning.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Snout team

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 11, 2017, 12:38:47 pm
GB?  And that tweet was yesterday morning.

My bad. It just pooped up on my feed and I didn't look at the date.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

hawgwash

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 11, 2017, 12:43:37 pm
Poop on your feed is not a good thing.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 11, 2017, 12:43:37 pm
never tweet on the pot, bruh...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2017, 01:37:49 pm
never tweet on the pot, bruh...

For that matter, don't eat on it either.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

online-with-swine

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Oklahawg

This thread may take off, or crap out. Not sure which.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

26.2Hog

Snout team

Oh crap.  I meant popped up.  Pooped up was better though.  Btw I twitter on the pot a lot.  Best place for uninterrupted thought 💩💩

FBREW000

what in the world were you dung bro?

PorkSoda

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 11, 2017, 08:28:54 pm
Oh crap.  I meant popped up.  Pooped up was better though.  Btw I twitter on the pot a lot.  Best place for uninterrupted thought 💩💩
gotta quit smoking that pot.  it leads to mispelled words
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Flrazrback

Toking pot while on the pot as you Twitter sitting in the Shitter.. YOU my friend, are indeed a Multi-Tasker and command MUCH respect