Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL post your picks thread (sports investing)

Started by WILL CLINTON, August 28, 2011, 09:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

widespreadsooie

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Quote from: billyjoeozark on August 31, 2013, 12:44:20 pm
you got any baseball today
i like a lot of the pitchers today but have only bet in one game so far

Honestly when football starts I'm usually off the bases until the playoffs.
Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 31, 2013, 01:11:47 pm
Honestly when football starts I'm usually off the bases until the playoffs.

i hear ya but the small baseball bets keep me in cfb shange ill post all my baseball here out and maybe if you guys get time you can tell my if im dumb or strong on

Will Billy Joe looks like you are right. Buckeyes gonna screw me.

They should already be up 40 in this one.  The [CENSORED] bags that they are!
Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

im watching that game and the rice one man you are not out of it yet but one more bull score yeah

lot of dang good football this weekend
i have not even had time to watch this ole toldeo game but after that first drive of florida i htink im screwed there

la20688

3 team parlay/1unit

Ok St. -12
WKU.  +5
Nev.   +21

Currently -2 units w/ 2 units going on Toledo & BYU each.

BJOhog

telling you boys now if you have a local that will give you a line buy bama now over a&m sure money i followed rice last year they are dogs without a bite this is horible i am about to put a large one on bama before the line changes

Porked Tongue

BJOhog

Quote from: Porked Tongue on August 31, 2013, 01:43:30 pm
Your act is getting old.
wel i do apologize sorry i got you made with my posting here i think its sad their is a good thread here at hogvile and a modarator meses it up first

Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

i get this crap al the time jef i dont bother withj it my daughter visits her every day an says people think im a trol or fake and such and wel it is what it is but i got pawn shops and liquer stors al over the south i told folk to visit me they never do by the way i know what a trol is now a trouble maker and im not

i really dont care whatever makes folk happy

ill tell you this im sorry to see your buckeyes not cover after that goal line stance i thought they would i think im about to eat it with toledo to thats the way beting goes you just win enough to kep uou in otherwise we would all be retired

OldCoot

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 31, 2013, 11:46:31 am

Juice is generally 10%. 110.00 to win 100.00.  Sometimes they will boost it to like 120.00 to win 100.00.   Never seen 113.00. That's an odd number

Strictly bitcoin book.  If anyone wants it, pm me. Thanks.

OldCoot

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 31, 2013, 02:18:54 pm
I'm confused as to what angered you my man.

Because when you are a goof 99% of the time, you never know the other 1%. ;)

SPAL

August 31, 2013, 02:49:30 pm #3113 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:31:54 am by sir-pigs-a-lot
63 pages without arguing...don't start now.

Northwestern -6   3 units.....W

BJOhog

i agree man if folk keep attacking me even here ill just read only here this thread is pure gold and i dont want tobring problems but i ill never change i am me and i cant apologise for that

good bet one other guy on this thread got me onto northwestern this week
big 10 has lost 20 of 25 against west coast but i think northwestern is almost a top 10 team and will kill cal

im not betting it basically cause i have too many darn bets out but its a solid one

daprospecta

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 31, 2013, 02:49:30 pm

Northwestern -6   3 units
This. We are all here to discuss picks.

Quote from: Dude on August 31, 2013, 02:42:54 pm
Because when you are a goof 99% of the time, you never know the other 1%. ;)

Not that big a deal to me. Been in this thread since it started and I have no problems with. BJO

Let's make some waves.

Quote from: billyjoeozark on August 31, 2013, 03:00:52 pm
i agree man if folk keep attacking me even here ill just read only here this thread is pure gold and i dont want tobring problems but i ill never change i am me and i cant apologise for that

good bet one other guy on this thread got me onto northwestern this week
big 10 has lost 20 of 25 against west coast but i think northwestern is almost a top 10 team and will kill cal

im not betting it basically cause i have too many darn bets out but its a solid one

Don't worry about it. You are good in my book and I WILL come visit.
Let's make some waves.

OldCoot

any good ones left? how bout Georgia, Clemson Even, or lsu -4 v. tcu ?

Cant believe the lsu spread?

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 31, 2013, 02:49:30 pm

Northwestern -6   3 units

Well I don't wanna get banned again, but pork started this from what I read.  Just don't want fighting in here.
Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

miss state making it dang ugly i expected this big number conferense other than texas may be real weak

north dakota state for the win

expect lus to roll tcu

yraciv

Quote from: Dude on August 31, 2013, 04:31:58 pm
any good ones left? how bout Georgia, Clemson Even, or lsu -4 v. tcu ?

Cant believe the lsu spread?

Georgia is my top play! I think TCU hangs with LSU, but I doubt they reach the 49.5 I got it at.

BJOhog

il be honest to all georgia leans i wouldnt play this game except maaaybe the over

clemson and all clemson reporters say this is the best edfeens they have had in 2o years and planly i just dont have the cajones for this one

OldCoot

Quote from: billyjoeozark on August 31, 2013, 05:01:45 pm
il be honest to all georgia leans i wouldnt play this game except maaaybe the over

clemson and all clemson reporters say this is the best edfeens they have had in 2o years and planly i just dont have the cajones for this one

scares me a bit too.

I actually like clemson and am therefore not playing this ga,e.

Georgia getting too much credit because of conf and taj Boyd not enough!
Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 31, 2013, 05:53:11 pm
I actually like clemson and am therefore not playing this ga,e.

Georgia getting too much credit because of conf and taj Boyd not enough!

I WAS STRONG GEORGIA BUT AFTER LAST TWO DAYS OF CLEMSON REPORTS AND VEGAS INSIDER SSTUFF I SUBSCRIBE TO  I HAVE TO STAND OUT CRAP CAPITOL LETERS IM SORRY I JUST CAN PICK THIS ONE I ALSO AM SHYING AWAY FROM THE OVER NOW

OldCoot

BUT, how many times have we heard how good Clemson was going to be in the past??

SPAL

For the record...I have no problem with BJO. He is a member of this thread. His opinion is as valued as anybody.  Stop picking on him.

SPAL

August 31, 2013, 06:14:07 pm #3128 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:31:20 am by sir-pigs-a-lot
Washington -4   1 unit.....W

WILL CLINTON

back door has been killing people so far this season. Penn St was up 13 deep into the 4th qtr, cuse gets a TD and I lose my bet and my parlay by 2.

Luckily hit AR and OK ST and waiting on LSU and Georgia.

I saw someone say Georgia v Clemson even and LSU was down to -4. I got GA -3, and LSU -6, where can I get those lines?
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

BJOhog

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on August 31, 2013, 06:36:14 pm
back door has been killing people so far this season. Penn St was up 13 deep into the 4th qtr, cuse gets a TD and I lose my bet and my parlay by 2.

I saw someone say Georgia v Clemson even and LSU was down to -4. I got GA -3, and LSU -6, where can I get those lines?

go local my man i got a boy in tulsa and south texas the lines are all over the place i use to run them for a piece of the juice myself so i met these folk online will be the same across the board

but the sad thing local or online i couldnt tfind a dang line on n dakota state and i knew they would win

Let's make some waves.

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 31, 2013, 06:13:22 pm
For the record...I have no problem with BJO. He is a member of this thread. His opinion is as valued as anybody.  Stop picking on him.

Aye aye agreed!
Let's make some waves.

I'm simply not playing Clemson / Georgia.  Not in my interest to do so.  Could go either way.

Clemson has weapons out the ass. If I were playing would take the over.
Let's make some waves.

I lied just played Clemson Georgia over 69 for 2 units.
Let's make some waves.

BJOhog

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on August 31, 2013, 06:52:06 pm
I'm simply not playing Clemson / Georgia.  Not in my interest to do so.  Could go either way.

Clemson has weapons out the ass. If I were playing would take the over.
if someone stuck a gun to my head id do the over but even that would be relucktanly

OldCoot

Quote from: WILL CLINTON on August 31, 2013, 06:36:14 pm

do u have bitcoin? laid on lsu but afraid of clemson.

widespreadsooie

5-0, waiting on the tease to complete the undefeated season to date. Summer research payin off.

widespreadsooie

WILL CLINTON

la20688

Quote from: la20688 on August 31, 2013, 01:28:49 pm
3 team parlay/1unit

Ok St. -12
WKU.  +5
Nev.   +21

Currently -2 units w/ 2 units going on Toledo & BYU each.
won on Toledo, lost in BYU to remain at -2. Need Nevada to hang on for the cover to hit parlay for 6 unit,s, to put me up +4. Which would be make me pretty happy after the 0-3 start on Thurs. Still got the 2nd half to go however.
As I type this UCLA scores again, to go up 31-13. Hope Nevada's QB is as advertised and can help back door this thing.

WILL CLINTON

August 31, 2013, 11:17:45 pm #3141 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 12:52:45 am by WILL CLINTON
USC-e -13.5 W +$150
Ok St -13 W +$600
AR -10.5 W +$150
LSU -5 W +$300

Georgia -2 L -$330
Penn St -8 L -$165
ULM +21 L -$165
Boise +4 L -$165
Boise ML L - $165

Vandy +4 P +/-0

Still waiting on LSU and Boise. Not my best weekend by far, but time to get ready for next weekend. May look at the few games over the next couple days, but nothing jumps out at me. I'll be busy with my daughter's 12 year old birthday tomorrow, so I probably won't be doing too much.

Oh yeah, and if anyone sees me try to bet on Georgia on their big OOC game to open the season next year, don't let me. Fool me once (2012), shame on you; Fool me twice (2013), shame on me.  Good call on the over Jeff and guys.

4-5-1    $3210     7% ROI

Let's make some waves.

WILL CLINTON

la20688

Quote from: la20688 on August 31, 2013, 11:08:16 pm
won on Toledo, lost in BYU to remain at -2. Need Nevada to hang on for the cover to hit parlay for 6 unit,s, to put me up +4. Which would be make me pretty happy after the 0-3 start on Thurs. Still got the 2nd half to go however.
As I type this UCLA scores again, to go up 31-13. Hope Nevada's QB is as advertised and can help back door this thing.
Nevada laid down the 2nd half. Leaves me at -3 for the weekend.

McKdaddy

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on September 01, 2013, 12:23:24 am
Another monster day!

Sweet!

Agreed, though I had diminished returns due to my own picks going 1-3  :'(
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

SPAL

4-0 Saturday +8 units gets me back in the game.

YTD RECORD
6-6

1 unit plays: 1-2
2 unit plays: 4-3
3 unit plays: 1-1

OldCoot

Anyone like louisville -21 v. ohio? Tempted on Louisville.

Glad I didn't take the bait on Georgia v. Clemson. :D

Picked up the Arkansas and LSU wins.

If my math is correct this far
Straight Bets
10-2
Parlays
1-1

+23 units since Thursday.
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: Dude on September 01, 2013, 10:50:58 am
Anyone like louisville -21 v. ohio? Tempted on Louisville.

Glad I didn't take the bait on Georgia v. Clemson. :D

Picked up the Arkansas and LSU wins.

I'm leaning towards taking the Ville!
Let's make some waves.