Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rutgers road trip

Started by Bahahaha11, September 03, 2013, 06:31:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bahahaha11

Who's going? Has anyone heard anything about a fan bus going to the game from Hurley's?
I'm pumped because this, IMO, will be our first big game!

Blockisland

I know there is a reception Friday night before the game at Hurley's. Deadline to buy tickets is Sept. 11

sooie84

I'm going but haven't made any plans yet. Kind of will depend on what time the game is at.

The Divine Swine

September 03, 2013, 07:51:40 pm #3 Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:20:37 pm by Hogcrates
nm
Romans 10:9-10

"That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Bahahaha11

I heard they are planning on a bus, but until the game time is announced, nothing is certain. Gordon Voight is the alumni chapter head and he's not sure yet. May just have to take the train from Penn Station, then the shuttle to the game from the depot. I'm hoping for a hog bus from Hurley's. also, we bought tickets for the pre-game alumni bash at the stadium which starts 3 hours before kickoff. Food, beer, and wine for $35 a pop. Cheap for NYC area!

heaveit

Quote from: Bahahaha11 on September 03, 2013, 08:14:03 pm
I heard they are planning on a bus, but until the game time is announced, nothing is certain. Gordon Voight is the alumni chapter head and he's not sure yet. May just have to take the train from Penn Station, then the shuttle to the game from the depot. I'm hoping for a hog bus from Hurley's. also, we bought tickets for the pre-game alumni bash at the stadium which starts 3 hours before kickoff. Food, beer, and wine for $35 a pop. Cheap for NYC area!
is the bash at the physical stadium?  I'd like to attend

LSUFan

There's a train station there, you can take it into NYC, pulls right into Penn Station.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Blue35

Be careful in New Jersey, don't drink the water.

HogsInaBlanket

What's hurleys? I'm comin down from CT with about 6 guys

heaveit

HogsInaBlanket

Quote from: Blue35 on September 03, 2013, 09:14:01 pm
Be careful in New Jersey, don't drink the water.

Hold your nose too cuz it stinks!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HognVA

I'm going. Staying at Hyatt in N.B.

IMAballHawg

Im going also.  Dont have tickets yet but there appear to be plenty to go around.
What sections are the Arkansas fans sitting in?   
I asked my son if he wanted seats with a good view or would rather sit with a bunch of Hog Fans but likely be in a corner... he chose the hog fan section.

If we buy tickets to the alumni event pre-game can we park there?
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!