Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

I want to see that again in slow motion. He may have gotten it right, but I want a better angle
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razobak

Hate to say it, I didn't think he was out either, but on replays it was pretty damn close.  Buuut, when you're LSU and the nation's most powerful sports entity wants you to win, you get those calls.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

trippigs

DVH out to argue that call at first.....hope it fires our kids up

Hogs_fan_for_life

1st baseman's foot off the bag, terrible!

hogfan064

Quote from: SteveInArk on June 15, 2009, 07:51:50 pm
These LSU homers on ESPN didn't mention the replay clearly showed him safe... a/h's

They were up against a break.  We'll see what they say when they come back

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

rzrbackrob

just watched it twice in slow motion an that was not an out.
Good is the enemy of great

honestabe

how many calls they gonna give the corndogs? enough is enough

Clint Alan

Van Horn got his money's worth with the 1st base ump during the tv break
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hollywood_HOGan45

HE WAS SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

razobak

Blasting the umps (subtly of course) on national TV by Van Horn...Get 'em!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

hogfan064

Give it up for DVH to come out and give that interview and show class

jdhogster

you really want to be a lot calmer and cooler talking to EA....she probably calmed him down some, but he really wanted to say some nasty stuff there

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hot_Town_Hog

TXrazorback

the home plate ump is pretty terrible as well.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Van Horn yells at the ump and then gets interviewed by Erin Andrews.   and he gets to complain some more on TV to a hot sideline reporter
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Clint Alan

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

jdhogster

of course, the LSU color commentary said "you can't fault them either way on that call".....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah you can.....should have been safe

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

We are getting in a groove defensively...good things to come

TXrazorback

If I have to hear more about Jared Mitchell I am going to punch someone in the face
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

jfred59

Safe...but what do you expect...have to protect LSWho and Texass

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jdhogster

TXrazorback

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 07:57:02 pm
Jarred Mitchell just owns us

Not sure if he owned us, but definitely got a double

hogfan064

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 07:57:02 pm
Jarred Mitchell just owns us

Kind of.  He's 0-2 against us on the football field

TXrazorback

Quote from: TXrazorback on June 15, 2009, 07:57:24 pm
Not sure if he owned us, but definitely got a double

Nevermind, I see what you mean

Clint Alan

bad guy

fly to CF

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0   0   0                       4    7    0
Arkansas           1   0   0   0                           1    4    1

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

booogaga

these lsu players have strange last names
GO HOGS!

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Hollywood_HOGan45

get this next guy out......

if we continue to play good defense, the offense will eventually come around and score!

LETS GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

move on you guys. they missed a bang bang call at first. it's not costing us the game right now - our inability to hit in the clutch is
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

jdhogster

sheesh, I don't like it when they may it look like they ALL are gonna let it drop thinking the other guy has it

hogfan064

Prediction:  Coleman doesn't last through this inning

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: TXrazorback on June 15, 2009, 07:55:59 pm
If I have to hear more about Jared Mitchell I am going to punch someone in the face

go look in the mirror. that should do it.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

AirForceHog

that looked dangerous for a second. Way to hold them Hogs! Let's get some runs. WPS!
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Clint Alan

trippigs

Keeping LSU at bay....now time to plate some of our guys

Tommythetiger

if Mitchel was wearing his BCS ring you guys could have thrown him out at second...those things are BIG

Hot_Town_Hog

Let's go Hogs!!!! Score some runs and sit Coleman on his arse!!!!

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.