Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want the SEC to win but anybody else rooting on UCF to beat the $50 mill man?

Started by checkraiser88, January 01, 2018, 02:28:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Helmet Hog

EastexHawg

How can anyone still claim the SEC is the best conference?  How many years of evidence does it take?

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

EulessHog

... Cartoon with Malzahn smoking crack in a Lamborghini....
Go Hogs Go!

nightrider388

Why want other SEC schools that we recruit against to win? I just don't get it.

Capt. Hamm

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jgphillips3

I'm happy.  I never pull against the SEC but knowing he isn't our coach and those cheaters are stuck with that huge contract brings a smile to my face.

phadedhawg

oh man, I feel like i just won the super bowl...it gives me life. 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tonight, when all the Auburn fans go home to their trailer park with their cousins, when they crawl into bed, they will know that Gus took 'em to the cleaners and they cant' even beat UCF.

HamboFirstBlood

nightrider388

Don't give me that money stuff, it's clear it has not benefited us one once

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

redeye

Quote from: tampahog on January 01, 2018, 03:37:34 pm
UCF average recruiting rank last 4 years is 65th with a high of 55.   They are so much more competitive against AU than we have been for past 2 years.  Yes, coaching really matters ALOT !!!

Scott Frost is scary good.

Qui Gon Jinn

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 01, 2018, 03:41:19 pm
You're not kidding. That guy can put a damn good team together.

This.  Watch Nebraska in the near future.  They are a better team just by adding Frost as coach.  He's going to do some good stuff there.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

phadedhawg

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 01, 2018, 03:40:50 pm
Dude the sec is pretty weak right now ...

and I hope it continues to get weaker...the "rising tide floats all boats" concept hasn't played out too well for us. 

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

jgphillips3

Atlhogfan1

Bama Uga AU LSU SC will all be good next season.  Mullen will get Florida back   It isn't weak or becoming weak. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HogPharmer

I've never been one to lurk on other team's message boards but I'm very tempted to grab the popcorn and go look at Auburn's right now. I can only imagine the pissing and moaning over there. I'm loving that contract extension now!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

GuvHog

What happened  today is exactly why I didn't want Gus. The Hogs are much better off with Coach Morris.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

RaisinHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 03:45:50 pm
Bama Uga AU LSU SC will all be good next season.  Mullen will get Florida back   It isn't weak or becoming weak.
Id bet a small fortune GA is about too get skull drug by baker and the boys ..

AirWarren

Gus bus on flat again. Haha. Enjoy being hated again in aubbie.

phadedhawg

That contract extension will be considered rather "Jeff Longian" next season and they will probably burn their athletic department down....at least I hope so

Danimal

EulessHog

Quote from: EulessHog on January 01, 2018, 03:40:20 pm
... Cartoon with Malzahn smoking crack in a Lamborghini....

he needs to be drawn with Dabo's ears... and that jacked up hat he was wearing.
Go Hogs Go!

redeye

Quote from: alohawg on January 01, 2018, 03:47:13 pm
Doesn't hurt to have a qb that good either.

You think that's coincidental?  If so, then you're right.  I don't think QB's ever come that polished, though.  Milton looks like a student of Bobby Petrino to me.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 01, 2018, 03:50:39 pm
Maybe. This is early in that build.  They will be in NC contention in upcoming seasons. 

cjack

I don't care one bit about the other SEC schools. They are all our rivals. Seeing Auburn lose is the best thing that could happen for me since my team isn't in a bowl game.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

EastArkHog 47

No, Dabo has some brains between his ears, Malzahn needs Wylie Coyote ears.

HogPharmer

Quote from: redeye on January 01, 2018, 03:52:05 pm
You think that's coincidental?  If so, then you're right.  I don't think QB's ever come that polished, though.  Milton looks like a student of Bobby Petrino to me.

Dude is good. He can make quick decisions and pull the ball up and throw from his ear and zip it in. That last TD pass he made was impressive with the quickness he got that ball out.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

phadedhawg

Quote from: cjack on January 01, 2018, 03:53:39 pm
I don't care one bit about the other SEC schools. They are all our rivals. Seeing Auburn lose is the best thing that could happen for me since my team isn't in a bowl game.

Dilly!  Dilly!

alohawg

Quote from: redeye on January 01, 2018, 03:52:05 pm

No, not at all. Frost did wonders with Milton, but the talent was always there. Yes, he'll have Nebraska relevant again quickly.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Kevin

Quote from: alohawg on January 01, 2018, 03:47:13 pm
Doesn't hurt to have a qb that good either.

a guy he found at  a camp.  wonder where the recruiting gurus were
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

GuvHog

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 01, 2018, 03:50:39 pm

Don't underestimate Kirby Smart. He knows what he is doing.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

AirWarren

Screw the other SEC schools. They would laugh their heads off if we lost a game.

Suck it LSU. TOUCHDOWN JESUS!

Suck it aubbie!! Live with Gus bus!!!! Go knights!!!!

Go Clemson!

26.2Hog

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on January 01, 2018, 03:54:11 pm
That made me lol

Kneph13

I don't know which is worse, reading about Gus and Auburn today in MMQB when it should be in the SEC forum, or listening to those stupid and moronic on field interviews (before, during, and after the game) the media keeps cramming down our throats.
There is no Political Correctness in war

EastexHawg

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 03:45:50 pm

In that case maybe the SEC will become the best conference again as it was for over a decade, up until a few years ago.  But, as of right now, the SEC is 8-11 in bowl games over the past two seasons.

Albert Einswine

I don't care about the SEC in general, and I'm thrilled that Auburn and Gus lost in particular. I imagine they're really happy down there on the plains right about now, hahahaha!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on January 01, 2018, 03:54:11 pm

Lol well said
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Peter Porker

What does it matter if the SEC is good or not? This Hogville, not SECville.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: EastexHawg on January 01, 2018, 03:58:30 pm
In that case maybe the SEC will become the best conference again as it was for over a decade, up until a few years ago.  But, as of right now, the SEC is 8-11 in bowl games over the past two seasons.
Read more posts. Already said B1G was deeper this season.

Davidr295

Quote from: Kneph13 on January 01, 2018, 03:57:25 pm
I don't know which is worse, reading about Gus and Auburn today in MMQB when it should be in the SEC forum, or listening to those stupid and moronic on field interviews (before, during, and after the game) the media keeps cramming down our throats.

I think reading your post is worse