Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This one was no different

Started by Biggus Piggus, October 08, 2017, 04:27:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

David†

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on October 10, 2017, 09:11:08 am
Doesn't starting Ty Clary contradict the "size" argument? 

Starting Clary contradicts a lot of arguments. It's baffling. He may one day be an all american but he's just not ready

DeltaBoy

Poor Recruiting , Poor Coaching and no halftime adjustments.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

onebadrubi

Quote from: David† on October 09, 2017, 05:51:49 pm
Maybe. But they sure werent right on the oline we have now.

I was just verifying the point about specific body types. He was rejected on height, not skill. I'm good with that. He's happy were he is. And is doing great for them.

I have an issue with your statement.  Pittman was the recruiter for Dylan Hays.  Pittman was the one that had to sell Dylan to Coach B for the O line and he didn't fit the "mold" you are saying

onebadrubi

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on October 09, 2017, 11:07:12 pm
Stupid decision by the Arkansas staff, once again.

You don't even know who the player is and calling it stupid?

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on October 10, 2017, 09:11:08 am
Doesn't starting Ty Clary contradict the "size" argument?

No, we've changed the style of lineman since Pittman was here. 

David†

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 10, 2017, 11:21:14 pm
I have an issue with your statement.  Pittman was the recruiter for Dylan Hays.  Pittman was the one that had to sell Dylan to Coach B for the O line and he didn't fit the "mold" you are saying

Take all the issues you want. Idc. It was exactly what he told him. Could he of lied to him? sure. But why even say anything to him at all? Or why not just say "sorry kid you're not good enough"  it's not like he's never told someone that before. Again no hurt feelings. He had 2 schools he wanted to go to. 1 offered, one didn't.

Plus how do you know biggus doesn't know the kid?
You assume too much.