Started by hogfan13, February 08, 2006, 06:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

Lets open up with comments about the game about half hour till tip off

hogfan11

hogfan13

Zen_Hog

GAHOG

About time the Hogs get a big conference road win. We are way overdue.

chiefsfan

Quote from: GAHOG on February 08, 2006, 06:38:55 pm
About time the Hogs get a big conference road win. We are way overdue.

This team is alot better then kentucky, we need to be careful.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HogHeathen

Ill be glad when DJ is gone.....

Franchise_Hog

Brewer needs to drive more...glad to see him at least takin' it in....needs to hit those free throws.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

HogHeathen

GET DJ OUT OF THE DAMN GAME>>>>>HE SUXXXXXX

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

94 Hawg

this is the worst case scenario methinks
~ Will Rogers

fieldturf

DJ's there tonight OH BOY!!!!!

ballhog™

Typical bad start on the road...double digit loss coming up.

way to pick up your dribble in the corner jefferson.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Wess Moore

At least we won't have to worry about blowing a big lead!

Franchise_Hog

Thank god he called a timeout...how long was he going to wait to get Thomas and Ferguson in there.

HogHeathen

ballhog™

maybe it's our turn to make a big comeback...doubtful
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

HogHeathen

Whoever smited me for saying DJ should sit......

SMITE HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewerfan10

jkstock04

Hello boys...just got here...hows it goin...heard ole Jefferson got us off to a spectacular start....hahahah
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Franchise_Hog

Quote from: Franchise_Hog on February 08, 2006, 07:12:40 pm
Thank god he called a timeout...how long was he going to wait to get Thomas and Ferguson in there.

If they start, we're not down 7 right now.

bornarazerback

I hate Stan's half court offence.  I want to see 40 min of hell.

94 Hawg

if this were wwf, we'd be going after davis' leg ;)
~ Will Rogers

jkstock04

Boy we play such tough defense....
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ballhog™

we are seeing 40 minutes of hell.

I expected us to lose, I shouldn't get worked up, but I will.

THIS STINKS!

Brewerfan10

Franchise_Hog

94 Hawg

is JP's signal jumpy for you guys too?
~ Will Rogers

Sloppygee

jeferson is horrible tonight  ...JP sports that is. Doink-tell jeferson is always terrible.

ballhog™

Franchise_Hog

I really think Brewer and Modica should drive all the time...well, not all the time.

Do we box out?

hogfancb

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

jkstock04

Quote from: Sloppygee on February 08, 2006, 07:22:12 pm
jeferson is horrible tonight  ...JP sports that is. Doink-tell jeferson is always terrible.
Naaa...just listen to what a lot of people say on here...he plays great defense and leads the world in assists...he's awsome.  I mean, his great defense has been evident so far tonight huh?  When people say how he plays great defense I say nobody on the team...aside from Hill (sometimes) plays good defense.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

bornarazerback

Plain and simple we just suck. We are a bunch of [CENSORED].

BigHog396

jkstock04

We're gonna have to get some major offense going to keep up with 'em...their gonna rip us apart...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

lilpiggy

bigred7987

DJ is a joke anyone just see that pass?

Franchise_Hog

Sit him down now....you know who I'm talkin' about.

TheUrge68

can't even score when its 5 on 4
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

Sloppygee

Franchise_Hog

Nice pass McCurdy...nice finish by Thomas

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

BigHog396

idochog

Maybe we can suck in the first half and do better in the 2nd half instead of the reverse.
I love Jesus!

leavenworth1

better take McCurdy out, he's starting to actually look like a point guard. What a concept.