Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Travelers Cap

Started by booogaga, May 23, 2009, 11:37:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

booogaga

Hey guys I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but it is baseball related so I will just go ahead. I am from Little Rock and watch Travs games. Anyway I had a Travs hat that I bought at RWF a couple of years back. It had a black front and a white mesh back and was not fitted. On the front all it has was LR in white letters. Well my dog ate that hat and I want a new one (lol) and since they play in dogtown now I can only get one with a hideous NLR and a lame  star on it in purple or whatever. Does anyone know where I can get one of these old hats. Does anyone have one  they can sell me. I AM IN NEED!

thanks guys
GO HOGS!

booogaga

two days , 106 views, and no posts. i guess no one can help me. haha
GO HOGS!

TheArkansasTraveller

I lost my cubs cap yesterday.  Let me know if you find it.   Oh, this thread wasn't about that, ok....

go for the gold

Check your local Walmart. "Save Money. Live Better."

treeforter

I may know where you can find one booogaga.

booogaga

Quote from: TheArkansasTraveller on May 26, 2009, 01:09:20 pm
I lost my cubs cap yesterday.  Let me know if you find it.   Oh, this thread wasn't about that, ok....
yeah i found it and then proceeded to wipe my arse with it. GO CARDS!!!!!

sorry i could not resist.
GO HOGS!

booogaga

Quote from: treeforter on May 26, 2009, 09:37:20 pm
I may know where you can find one booogaga.
really, do you care to enlighten me?
GO HOGS!

booogaga

GO HOGS!

AngryKhalil

I work for the Travs and I'm pretty sure we don't carry that one anymore but we do have about 30 different styles of hats. I know for sure we carry one red fitted hat that only has LR on it for all non-dogtowners. haha
Supporting: Texas Rangers, Seattle Seahawks, Memphis Grizzlies, and The Razorbacks.

booogaga

Quote from: birdman05 on May 31, 2009, 12:57:14 pm
I work for the Travs and I'm pretty sure we don't carry that one anymore but we do have about 30 different styles of hats. I know for sure we carry one red fitted hat that only has LR on it for all non-dogtowners. haha
awesome, what hat are you referring to, are you sure there isnt the word north anywhere on the cap?
GO HOGS!

JoePaul03

Quote from: TheArkansasTraveller on May 26, 2009, 01:09:20 pm
I lost my cubs cap yesterday.  Let me know if you find it.   Oh, this thread wasn't about that, ok....

Look for it in the bottom half of the Central Division...kidding, kidding

/Cards fan'd
WCOB, 2003

AngryKhalil

Quote from: booogaga on June 02, 2009, 12:36:35 pm
awesome, what hat are you referring to, are you sure there isnt the word north anywhere on the cap?

No, we have one fitted red hat with an interlocking LR, no north. I know because I own one.
Supporting: Texas Rangers, Seattle Seahawks, Memphis Grizzlies, and The Razorbacks.

booogaga

Quote from: birdman05 on July 01, 2009, 04:18:32 pm
No, we have one fitted red hat with an interlocking LR, no north. I know because I own one.
awesome. are they for sale at the ballpark?
GO HOGS!

AngryKhalil