Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let us get to it: Ark @ LSU prediction

Started by HognotinMemphis, November 08, 2017, 01:00:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

tlmack

I have thought long and hard and my prediction is the score will be tied at the beginning of the game. At the end of said game the team with the most points will win. One fan base will be happy, the other not so much. Talks of firing people on the spot will then ensue.  Boy will it be grand!

HogSlop84

WBOBO

24-2  Tiggers.  They win easily and play a lot of newcomers.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

HawgQuest

devildoghawg

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Pig Power

Well, since kickoff is 11AM and the Tigers won't be awake in the 1st half

LSU- 42
ARK- 14

31to6

Hoggish1

Coach O goes rabid on the sidelines as sober Cajuns settle in to watch Arkansas open a can on their coonasses.

Arkansas 38-LSWho 17

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 08, 2017, 01:07:20 pm
Hogs miss a PAT early, go on to win 71-0.

Changing my original prediction.

LSU scores at will until Etling trips in his endzone for a safety. 

LSU wins 84-2
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

DiamondHogFan

bhogs05

HotlantaHog

I'll be there so hoping for a good effort!

LSU is terribly coached and the team is a mess coming off an emotional loss! The game starts at 11, which favors the away team.

I'm hoping it stays close ... but realistically think LSU will win by 20.

Busta_Nutt

This will be a 2016 Auburn-esque game. Guice runs for 250 and 3 scores. Tigers win 49-6.

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: HotlantaHog on November 09, 2017, 10:10:06 am
I'll be there so hoping for a good effort!

LSU is terribly coached and the team is a mess coming off an emotional loss! The game starts at 11, which favors the away team.

I'm hoping it stays close ... but realistically think LSU will win by 20.
I think 20 should be considered close.

We are terribly coached and a mess coming off of an embarrassing win.

woodhog14

Al Boarland

November 09, 2017, 04:00:35 pm #120 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:43:13 am by Al Boarland
Quote from: bphi11ips on November 08, 2017, 01:16:23 pm
I never predict a score when I think we'll lose. When the majority here chalked this game up as a win or toss up 6 months ago, I counted it with Alabama and Auburn as a sure loss. Nothing has changed to make me think otherwise.

I will say this - somthing tells me this game will be competitive for at least a half and the Hogs cover. Every game is different. Arkansas played way beneath it's talent the last couple of weeks.  Enos is likely to game plan for this much like he did for A&M if Allen is healthy. I think the Hogs score around 21.  Arkansas has some Louisiana players on defense who will be playing with more passion than we've seen in a while.  Guice may burn the Hogs for 200, but I think we hold LSU to 35 points or less.

At least your sunshine has been relegated to a half now. Realistic is just around the corner.

Al Boarland

One team has continued to improve with a offense predicated on getting you out of alignment.

The other team wasn't very good to start and isn't any better now. That same team can't even get lined up without motions and is slow to boot.

LSU will burn the D with speed and be all over whoever is taking snaps.

Tigers 42
Hogs 10

Razorback7

Gut feelings here. 
We actually make it through warm-ups at Tiger Stadium. Then All the assistants gather around to discuss who has found the cheapest moving company. They all compare notes. BB shows up in a tarp with a covered logo. He says "Boys I don't care what it costs. I have 5million reasons why I am leaving Jan.  1st." Game starts. We kick off and LSU offense goes 75yds on first play for a TD. We all continue to fly our Razorback Flags upside down until we get a new head hog.

code red

Those of you predicting more than 10 points for the Hogs are delusional. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Ex-Trumpet

Jelly sammiches replaced at half time with corn dogs.

While coming out of the tunnel, a mustard packet falls from CBB's pocket in the endzone.  Etling slips on this packet, falls, and Hogs get their 2nd safety of the game.

Hogs lose 96-4.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

longtimeHogfan

Can't see us holding the 'who' to less than 45.  Ugly game. 

45-10 if we're lucky.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

SooieGeneris

At the end of the half 10-10. At the end of the 3rd quarter, LSU 31-10.

The Hogs mount an epic comeback to get within 38-13 before the Corndogs win 45-20.

I will root for my Hogs as always, but with the realization that even in the unlikely event of an upset by us, Bert still needs to be in a studio or somewhere in the B1G..

And our last TD comes vs the scrubs after Ed O. tears off his shirt and runs over to the boot, lifts it overhead and sprints to the lockerroom..
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

Hudge

Triple T

Swestwill66

Rayzback

Typo has been finally fixed.  #9 has been benched.....  #6 will play. Hogs win.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

jdelo77

45-17 ...guice will run wild and we will score late ...

hawg IQ

go hogs go !

NMMIHog

Pecos Hog

gonna be ugly.

Hogs 0
Tiggers 48

Guice going to be moved up to Heisman frontrunner with a 300 yard game.

Paulsooie

I started the year as always saying 15-0...
38-10 Tigers  ::hornsdown::
There are some good games Saturday though...
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

FATHAWG08

It's going to get ugly early & often.

LSU- 52-0
I love off season Football!!

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Boarsnest

MJ2

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

SoonerSooie

we lose by (at least) 21, sadly, in a (another) really ugly game.

Pig in the Pokey

MY PREDICTION-

Devin White has more tackles than our backs have carries.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Wild Boarnado

Probably gonna be an ugly loss by our Hogs but this week I'm gonna ride the trend

Hogs - Ole Miss - 38-37
Hogs - Coastal  - 39-38
Hogs - LSU - 40-39

One can dream
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

PigBangTheory

Hogindasticks

Hogs recruited water boy............Hogs win by the Gator stew that O's wife cooked before the game.

moses_007