Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roll Call

Started by ar_hog_fan, February 24, 2018, 03:43:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ar_hog_fan

I know it's been discussed it other threads, but who's gonna be at the game today against SD St? I'll be there, wearing my arkansas hoodie with a backwards cap and a solid buzz. Would love to meet up with other hog fans, buy ya a beer or two. WPS

ar_hog_fan

Also, does anyone know if they will be selling tickets at the gates? Trying to get some friends to go with me but they don't have tickets yet and since the first game has already started Ticketmaster shut down ticket sales. Any help would be greatly appreciated

kodiakisland

My son will be there with a few of his friends.  He is stationed at Camp Pendleton.  If you see some tough looking Marines in Hog gear, stop and say hi!
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

ar_hog_fan

Quote from: kodiakisland on February 24, 2018, 05:01:16 pm
My son will be there with a few of his friends.  He is stationed at Camp Pendleton.  If you see some tough looking Marines in Hog gear, stop and say hi!

Dad? Lol that's the only reason I'm out here in SoCal myself!

yeti

Quote from: ar_hog_fan on February 24, 2018, 04:20:46 pm
Also, does anyone know if they will be selling tickets at the gates? Trying to get some friends to go with me but they don't have tickets yet and since the first game has already started Ticketmaster shut down ticket sales. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I believe they have a ticket booth/office at the baseball stadium somewhere down the first base side.

I will be there with my wife (local/SDSU fan) and plan to buy tickets or raise hell when we show up.
Evil: Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.
Benson: Oh, you say such nice things, Master.
Evil: Yes I know, I'm sorry!

ar_hog_fan

Quote from: yeti on February 24, 2018, 05:42:47 pm
I believe they have a ticket booth/office at the baseball stadium somewhere down the first base side.

I will be there with my wife (local/SDSU fan) and plan to buy tickets or raise hell when we show up.

Well I've already started drinking and got about a 45 min drive down so I'll be bringing Hell with me! Wps

RazrRila99

Come on out, great chilly evening to watch some baseball. I'll be in a black zip hoodie when it gets too cold.  Section f1

Still selling tickets as you walk up to the stadium first base side. The Omahogs just walked into the stadium.

yeti

https://goo.gl/maps/C44LLKeb2vw

Hopefully this shows you where the parking is....On the maps there is a track an field facility that has parking underneath it. ITs called the SDSU sports deck. Park in there, pay and display, then head to the practice field to the west.of the parking "sportsdeck".  Walk north along the practice fields until you see the baseball field.

There's a stoplight at 55th and Harding. Enter the parking deck there.
Evil: Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.

ar_hog_fan

Appreciate the help from both of you. Leaving Pendleton shortly to head down. Let's call those hogs

kodiakisland

Quote from: ar_hog_fan on February 24, 2018, 05:14:38 pm

Dad? Lol that’s the only reason I’m out here in SoCal myself!

Hmmm?  Call Mom, she misses you.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

War Boar

I'm here in between home and first.

BroyledNutts

War Boar

Quote from: BroyledNutts on February 24, 2018, 07:35:22 pm
What's it like?

Smaller stadium than I expected. Good amount of Hog fans here though.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Ark13 on February 24, 2018, 07:57:36 pm
Smaller stadium than I expected. Good amount of Hog fans here though.

Any good eats?

ar_hog_fan

Quote from: BroyledNutts on February 24, 2018, 08:02:40 pm
Any good eats?

It's San Diego man. Good eats and drinks abound

War Boar

Typical baseball food. The hot chocolate sucks.

ar_hog_fan

I'm tryna seek out hogville members when I get there. Post your seats I'll come find you.

yeti

Hopefully, this is a link to some pictures of the place.

Arkansas at SDSU https://imgur.com/gallery/d5h6g