Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 1 THREAD: #2 Arkansas (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Bucknell (0-0, 0-0 Patriot League)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 14, 2018, 06:27:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 16, 2018, 03:50:20 pm
I still haven't forgiven Bucknell for knocking our Basketballers out of the tourney a few years back. Keep rolling boys.

We have fresher legs

JHicks3636

SPAL

Quote from: PeabodyHawg on February 16, 2018, 03:51:20 pm
Get him up to a 70'ish pitch count and then get some other arms experience.

Yeah....just depends. He could go 80. But I can't imagine over that.

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Hartman bats with the runner at first, 0-1 looking, 1-1, grounds out to 2B

4-0 Arkansas after 1 1/2

JHicks3636

In the Razorback 2nd

2. Fletcher    0-1 today
3. Cole         1-1, run scored
4. Bonfield    0-1

Razorbacks#1

0               Bot 2nd                   4

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Bucknell        0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 2   
Arkansas      4  |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  4  |  3  | 0  | 3   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

JHicks3636

Fletcher, 0-0 in the game, 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1, full count, doubles to right off the fence

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Cole, 1-1 in the game, 0-1 looking, 1-1 in the dirt, grounds out to SS, Fletcher moves to 3B with 1 out

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

CJ HOG

SPAL

JHicks3636

Bonfield, 0-1 so far with a K, takes ball 1, 2-0, grounds a single to left and run scores

5-0 Arkansas

SPAL

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

JHicks3636

Kjerstad, batting a 1000. in his career, takes ball 1, 2-0, toss to 1B, hammers it off the right-centerfield fence for a double and runners are on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out

JHicks3636

ThisTeetsTaken

SPAL

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 16, 2018, 04:07:37 pm
Kjerstad, batting a 1000. in his career, takes ball 1, 2-0, toss to 1B, hammers it off the right-centerfield fence for a double and runners are on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out
We got a good one with this guy

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PeabodyHawg

razorbackfan86

SPAL

If the fleet footed bonfield was anybody else, it might have been a ribby

jst01

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 16, 2018, 04:10:02 pm
If the fleet footed bonfield was anybody else, it might have been a ribby

Maybe. It was smoked. I think ball hit the wall before he touched second!

JHicks3636

ThisTeetsTaken

JHicks3636

Lee bats with runners on 2nd and 3rd, Lee started the walkarama last inning, takes ball 1 from the new pitcher Trailor, 2-0, 3-0, hits a sacrifice fly to short right

7-0 Hogs

PeabodyHawg

ricepig

SPAL

JHicks3636

pigture perfect

Wow! And Bucknell is picked to finish 1st in the Patriot. If we hold on to this one, it will be quality.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SPAL

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 16, 2018, 04:14:25 pm
Wow! And Bucknell is picked to finish 1st in the Patriot. If we hold on to this one, it will be quality.

"Quality" 😂

jst01

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 16, 2018, 04:14:25 pm

Meh. It's like the Cardinals playing the Peoria A team.

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

JHicks3636

Gates bats and takes ball 1, 2-0, 3-0, 3-1 looking, walks for the second time in the game

SPAL

JHicks3636

Shaddy with runners at 1st and 2nd, Homerun, 3 rbis

10-0 Arkansas

And there is your 1st homer lottery winner

SPAL

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 16, 2018, 04:17:16 pm
Shaddy with runners at 1st and 2nd, Homerun, 3 rbis

10-0 Arkansas

And there is your 1st homer lottery winner

Goodness!

THUNDER!

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 16, 2018, 04:17:50 pm
I just love Slim in the 9 hole.....no holes in this lineup.
Like I was saying I've never seen a Hog team like this.  Stud after stud keeps stepping in the batters box.

JHicks3636

SPAL