Previous topic - Next topic

hawgrunner

Light breeze and 62 degrees.

hawgrunner

Got a little off road...  8)

hawgrunner

Quote from: Tomhog™ on March 27, 2017, 11:55:58 am
I'm not seeing any pics.

Thats weird... I can see them even when not logged in.

hawgrunner

Got a nice trail run in today after work....

hawgrunner

hawgrunner

hawgrunner

hawgrunner

HawgPilot

Very nice scenery to run!  Im heading to Seattle later this week and hoping to enjoy some new trails to run on.

HawgPilot

started training for the 10th annual Soaring Wings 1/2 marathon in Conway on October 21st (www.swmarathon.com)  Its a challenging course and raises support for a very worthwhile cause...fostering children.  Any of you runners looking for a challenging run, come on out!

hawgrunner

Quote from: HawgPilot on July 24, 2017, 10:21:39 am
started training for the 10th annual Soaring Wings 1/2 marathon in Conway on October 21st (www.swmarathon.com)  Its a challenging course and raises support for a very worthwhile cause...fostering children.  Any of you runners looking for a challenging run, come on out!

sweet... but a little of a drive from San Diego.  8)

HawgPilot

Quote from: hawgrunner on July 25, 2017, 10:12:43 am
sweet... but a little of a drive from San Diego.  8)

Looks like you've been getting some miles in on the bike. 

hawgrunner

Quote from: HawgPilot on July 25, 2017, 10:41:37 am
Looks like you've been getting some miles in on the bike. 

yep... that the gym and just starting yoga too.

Tomhog™

I'm training for the Gulf Coast Marathon in Pass Christian, MS in December.  Figure I will run the Little Rock Race 13.1 and the Wynne marathon along the way.  But really pressing for a PR at the GCM.

HawgPilot

Quote from: Tomhog™ on September 06, 2017, 02:13:34 pm
I'm training for the Gulf Coast Marathon in Pass Christian, MS in December.  Figure I will run the Little Rock Race 13.1 and the Wynne marathon along the way.  But really pressing for a PR at the GCM.

October 21 in Conway is the Soaring Wings 1/2 marathon.  Come on and run with me.  Great cause and fun, challenging course.

HawgPilot

Ran the race and it was tough considering my longest run was only 10 miles.  I honestly didn't train for it as I have been too involved in work.  But, I have signed up for the LR half next March and am planning on trying for a PR. 

I will run SW again next year, due to the fact that a local dad died at the finish line and the race will be dedicated to his life and children.

Tomhog™

Quote from: HawgPilot on October 25, 2017, 09:17:54 pm
Ran the race and it was tough considering my longest run was only 10 miles.  I honestly didn't train for it as I have been too involved in work.  But, I have signed up for the LR half next March and am planning on trying for a PR. 

I will run SW again next year, due to the fact that a local dad died at the finish line and the race will be dedicated to his life and children.

I ran the race 13.1 in little rock on Oct 8th. It messed up my hip so am not in training mode now. Am running short to mid distance runs, but no long ones yet. I have several friends that run SW but I was too hurt to try it. Man, that is awful someone died at the finish.

Tomhog™

Wonderfully organized race for only being its second year. Had a good day ace. Hung with the 4:15 pace group the whole way. We finished ahead of time in 4:12:35. Not bad considering I couldn't train for it.

hawgrunner

Quote from: Tomhog™ on December 11, 2017, 08:53:49 pm
Wonderfully organized race for only being its second year. Had a good day ace. Hung with the 4:15 pace group the whole way. We finished ahead of time in 4:12:35. Not bad considering I couldn't train for it.

Good Job!!

Hogbody

Was that the course that was too short? lol

HawgPilot

Congrats!  Great run

Tomhog™

Quote from: HawgPilot on January 13, 2018, 02:22:23 pm
Congrats!  Great run

thanks! was supposed to complete the beach to bayou challenge running the louisiana marathon in our nemesis hometown of Baton Rouge this weekend. i got there last night, ran the primer 5k this am, but had to come home due to a famiky illness. so will have to wait until next year to attempt again