Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am Madduckdog

Started by madduckdog, July 29, 2005, 03:49:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

madduckdog

Conceived in an experiment at The University of Arkansas that went strangely awry. Madduckdog came in to this world he is 50% razorback 25% hog and 25%Hawg. Some say he is a fictitious character used to front a committee that THE FRANK made up.  The committee is composing of super masterminds that his imperial greatness uses to spread the word on the message boards. The hoggie lama is roomier to be on this committee.  Others say he is a mad man that was spawn out of the 1965 Arkansas vs. Texas game. The world will probably never know. Legend has it that he lives in the hog cave. If you every get to go there you will be sprayed with hog gas. This renders you unconscious so you will not know the were abouts of the hog cave.
   Weakened by hoof and snout disease in the early 90s his powers diminished but now he grows stronger with ever year. Every fall he will unleashes the hogs of war on his opponents.
Manduckdog mad man, myth, legend, or propaganda machine? The world may never know.

Zodiac Sign:   horns down

Turn ons :
   The way Paul Eells says Chukwuma and Meders and "Touchdown Arkansas"
   My Holts hat
   The juice bar in the weight room on the hill
   The woo in pig sooie
   Texas cheerleaders crying
   Texas A&M boy cheerleaders crying
   A highly intoxicating and potential lethal drink I call "blood of the hog"
   Duck Huntin

Turn offs:
   Pole dunks that slam any coach with unreasonable expiations.
   The thought of  "THE FRANK" retiring.
   SEC Referees
   SEC officials
   Burnt orange
   Tennessee orange what ever shade that is?
   Low expectations of the chance for a National Title
   "you know like... I support the troops but I don't support the war"
   The saying "it is what it is"
   Memphis media the only time they mention the hogs is when we screw up.
   Spelling
The Offensive coronateer comment note(people who harp on this are not smart people)

Long live THE FRANK      

hogsgrl09

haha. wow. well welcome 2 the board!
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Sbrokeski

Funny, like the creativity.  I don't have a legend, I'm just here.
This is scary though.
Turn ons :
   Texas A&M boy cheerleaders crying
If I was you I would just say you like to see that happen.....not that you are turned on by it.  And BTW, they are not cheerleaders........they're Good Humor men.  Ha. And they won't be crying anytime soon.