Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog fan in LA

Started by HogFansReunited, May 29, 2005, 12:45:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

Hey everyone.  I am 23 years old living in Los Angeles CA.  I grew up in Pine Bluff AR.  I was in the military for 4 years stationed in San Diego where I meet my beautiful wife and moved to Los Angeles.  I have been living in LA now for 2 year.  I really hope to see everyone at the USC game routing for the hogs......GO HOGS!
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Lanny

Welcome to the board and there will be several from Hogville.net in Los Angles this fall.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

maniax22bolts20

We all welcome you both to Hogville.net ! Enjoy folks.

HogFansReunited

Hey maniax I love the cartoon by your post.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

hogsgrl09

hey sno...i like ur pic and ur signature haha
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

HogFansReunited

thanks hogsgrl  I have a great pic at home of MJ dunking over the goal post that I want to use but my scanner is broke.  Oh well

Member #3568

hogginuplittlerock

hey hog fan in la=whats up-surprised to know they're hog fans all the way to the west coast-hope you make it ok with all them snobby USC UCLA  and Cal fans-im visiting la pretty soon for a relatives wedding-is it cool?

woo pig sooie

HogFansReunited

Hey hogginup.  They are not too bad.....well atleast not after they talk to me once.  I always let them know how inferior there conference is and let the USC fans know they woulden't have a chance of going undefeated in the SEC.   You asked "is it cool?"....well are you refering to the weather of LA itself?   Its starting to get warm but it depends on how far you are from the coast.  I live about 25 miles from the coast and its about 90 here but on the coast it stays in the 70s.  The city is ok but people are vary rude here.  Have fun and if you want to grab a beer send me an email.

Member #3568