Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is This The Largest Forum In The SEC?

Started by wincrimson, March 22, 2005, 07:42:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wincrimson

Member-wise. I see some sites that are hurting to hit 200 members. I see this one has 3,000? Wow.

I'm glad to be a poster here. Roll Tide.

pioneerhog

Well we have a Bama fan here. Welcome to Hogville and be prepared to be blasted if you plan on talking the Tide up on this board. But you are as welcome as anyone on this board, Hope you have a good time on here.

Lanny

Quote from: wincrimson on March 22, 2005, 07:42:15 pm
Member-wise. I see some sites that are hurting to hit 200 members. I see this one has 3,000? Wow.

I'm glad to be a poster here. Roll Tide.

There are some other boards bigger than Hogville.net
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

maniax22bolts20

hogginuplittlerock

WOW...who to thunk that tide and hog fans could ever coexist?? i'm surprised he's still not bitter about the overtime loss to us 2 years ago lol

HogFansReunited

Welcome to the board...please excuse me if I start bashing the tide too bad.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Sbrokeski

I'm not familiar with SEC boards except this one but, texags.com has  47,606 users as of today.   :o
Oh btw, thanks for your coach.  It was about time we paid you guys back for taking Bear Bryant.

Sbrokeski

Oh man, thats tough.  I've never seen that picture of him holding money.  Wow, whoever  the crafty person with the photoshop is really has changed my perspective of Coach Fran. That's too bad...and I really liked him too.
:-\
Oh, since when did Back and Tide fans start teaming up?  In the Big XII we call that blasphemy!

Sbrokeski

Oh there are plenty of fellow Big XIIer's that post on my home board (TexAgs.com) but, we keep our distance.  Some Ags will just try to run you off and others will listen and respect your thoughts.  By no means is anybody trying make best friends.

lil 12...hmmm....now what little clever name can I call the SEC?

hogginuplittlerock

ya i noted that about the "teams u love to hate" thread-we've got florida, bama, state, and i think lsu=i know florida and lsu and bama have what...about 12,000 message boards to pick from-state has ....um....well maybe flordia and lsu fans are looking for something non tiger or gator like