Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am a little late doing this but here it is.

Started by NEAHAWG, February 15, 2005, 06:49:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEAHAWG

I am a LONG time Razorback fan, my first memory of the Hawgs was Bowden Wyatt's last year as coach and our Cotton Bowl trip, although we lost to Duke, that season really made me a Razorback fan.

Born Prescott, AR
Servered two years in Texas in the US Army, we won all our games those two years. 
Lived in Ft. Smith, Memphis, and now Northeast Arkansas.

Some of the Hog highlights I have seen in Person, Kenny Hatfield's punt return to beat Texas in Austin, Roland Sales 200+ yards in the Orange Bowl when we dismantled Oklahoma, (I sat beside Steve Little's parrents and fiance and Roland Sales Parrents and bother.)  The win over Un. So. California in Little Rock(hardest ticket for a Razorback game I remember).  Many others but those stick with me even as I age.

Some of my favorite Razorback players, Jim Moody, Freddie Marshall, Lance Alworth, Harry Jones,  Bill Montgomery, Jerry Eckwood, Scott Bull, Roland Foushe, Ben Cowens, Roland Sales, Donut Riley, Steve Little, Billy Ray Smith, Jimmy Walker, Dan Hampton, Brad Taylor, Barry Foster, Quinn Grovey, Clint McDaniel, Todd Day, Big Dog Stewert, Lyndsy Howell, Corless Williamson, Scotty Thurmann, Corey Beck, Barry Lunney, Brandon Burlsworth, Fred Talley, Cedric Cobbs, Matt Jones.  These names are not in any order, except as my memory banks called them up for this post.

;D

Lanny

Welcome to hogville.net.  Check out the razorback history history forums to add your favorite highlights.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

rricha