Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gus Malzahn's Ol' Lady is a live wire.

Started by PoormansRobbyHampton, November 26, 2011, 11:17:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoormansRobbyHampton

Justifiable Hogicide

What a fruitcake!
Keep that away from anything to do with the Razorbacks!

HamHands

She took too many Xanax prior to that interview.
One day at a time.

HawgWild

Gas Can

ekyle1

Pulled(PP)pork

talk about a sack of rabid weasels......yikes!!

PP

3BoarsDown

No wonder Gus stays at the football offices till the wee hours watching film, I'd never go home.

Gus is a strange bird himself though.

intoxhog

Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

Ghost Writer in the Sty

Gus Malzahn had better hope that ADs and boosters at other schools don't see this.

Who would not question the intelligence and decision making of anyone stupid enough to marry such a NUT!

The Hogfather

Ironhawg

Big Daddy

She's very demonstrative, loose lipped, and a major extrovert. The exact opposite of Gus. Almost appeared to be on some kind of drug or alcohol. That's not normal behavior for anyone other than a some rock star diva.

BadHog

Quote from: HoginHeat on November 26, 2011, 11:57:26 am
She took too many Xanax prior to that interview.

With an adderall or two.  Total nuttcase...
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

RazorBassin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMqUaaTrFBs

It is getting some attention on youtube as well.  Hate that for Auburn, (sarcasm off now) :razorback:

MHS

She doesn't even have to open her mouth, her facial expressions and mannerisms are off the chart!  What the hell!  Never seen anyone so openly stupid in my life.  Surely she isn't like this ALL the time, who knows but she is definitely one with a LOT of issues!  I can't believe anyone in their right mind would have allowed this to go on.

lonehog

TrojanHog

I'm sure she thought she was being super funny and playing to the goofball crowd at the mega church, but it came off like she was nuts and has no filter. Hopefully that was just her being nervous. Otherwise, yikes.

intoxhog

Quote from: Ghost Writer in the Sty on November 26, 2011, 01:57:17 pm
Gus Malzahn had better hope that ADs and boosters at other schools don't see this.

Who would not question the intelligence and decision making of anyone stupid enough to marry such a NUT!
it's already vial on twitter! Wow!!!
Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and all for the same reason. ~José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

regi

intoxhog

Tusks

that is a bat chit crazy woman....wow......just wow.

living through medication.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

regi

Quote from: intoxhog on November 26, 2011, 04:36:38 pm
or at the very least she was wanting him too

If a 40 something yaer old man was talking about a 21 year old coed like that, how creepy would he be?

spe450

Don't feel too bad for Gus...Crazy chicks are great lays.

intoxhog

Quote from: regi on November 26, 2011, 04:51:14 pm
If a 40 something yaer old man was talking about a 21 year old coed like that, how creepy would he be?
it was creepy anyway, and disrespectful for a married women to speak that way.
Quote from: spe450 on November 26, 2011, 04:55:13 pm
Don't feel too bad for Gus...Crazy chicks are great lays.
yep this is true!

conwaycarl

I have an ex wife who is a manic depressive who reminds me a lot of her. Now that was a roller coaster 3 years of my life.

pigs rule

SHUT UP!
No wonder that was apparently the extent of Gus's conversations with her! LOL, what a loon...

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BigSexyHog

BigSexyHog

JTHog59

Sivad

Mrs. Mal-A-Zahn a total wacko.
Don't ever let that bunch control our Hogs!

hawgeathawg

I bet she's a load of fun at a party. On a side note, what's going on with Armani Ronnie's hair.

Big Daddy

Quote from: conwaycarl on November 26, 2011, 05:01:56 pm
I have an ex wife who is a manic depressive who reminds me a lot of her. Now that was a roller coaster 3 years of my life.

I thought the same thing. My mother was bi-polar.

RazorBassin

Ironhawg

Quote from: hawgeathawg on November 26, 2011, 06:14:01 pm
I bet she's a load of fun at a party. On a side note, what's going on with Armani Ronnie's hair.

He's going for the Oral Roberts look.

hog 47

She has been around Trooper Taylor to much.

Hawgphish

I remember hearing that the Razorback wives did not take her in when Gus was here.  Now I know why. 

Great Post. 

LL COOL HOG

Quote from: regi on November 26, 2011, 04:32:51 pm
I think Cam hit that.

With her reaction like that in a Church...I would say he turned that Motha Out!

Was she tweaking during this interview?

BigSexyHog

This thread might have a lot of potential in the tavern.

ARF

Quote from: Polecat on November 20, 2011, 09:29:39 am
I'm satisfied that we're potentially one win away from the BCS title game while Nutt's opponents have to take a knee in the red zone to keep from running up the score. That tells us all we need to know

~W88PIGS88IE~

jbcarol

Over 200 guests had linked in earlier to view the thread.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Sivad

Quote from: hawgeathawg on November 26, 2011, 06:14:01 pm
What's going on with Armani Ronnie's hair.
Even that goofball seemed embarrassed by Mrs. Gus.

jbcarol

Losers with Socks picked up on this as did many others:

http://loserswithsocks.com/2011/11/25/watch-kristi-malzahn-coach-gus-malzahns-wife-talks-too-much-about-auburn-football-and-more-on-youtube/

One commenter posted a link to the original interview unedited by a Bama fan.

One observation that didn't make the Bama cut: I like the way she talks about the Gumps claiming about 45 National Championships
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Pissed Pig

rickm1976

Seriously, I bet she was nervous and took Valium or something similar, and just took too much.  She was definitely on something.  I've seen it many times with a family member, and they act exactly the same.

jbcarol

She has also been working hard to become celebrity and get a piece of the Barb Dooley market. 

This effort will not come off well no matter how it is spun.

She has also wanted to be Leigh Ann Touhy without the hassle of actually having a homeless kid stay at their home.

Hawgphish

Could not believe she acted like that about Cam Newton.  Creepy.   

Sivad

Quote from: Hawgphish on November 26, 2011, 08:22:47 pm
Could not believe she acted like that about Cam Newton.  Creepy.   
As she said: "Don't tell Gus".