Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who knew Bama kryptonite

Started by 311Hog, January 09, 2017, 11:41:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

311Hog

was white guy wide receivers lol it is like the dude was invisible out there, oh and the endless empty set pick plays. 

IMHO they should play again in a week for the rubber match.

NuttinItUp

Why does it matter if he is white?

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hobhog

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hobhog on January 09, 2017, 11:55:57 pm
A 2 star white guy. That help?

I am still not sure there is a fixation on him being white.

onebadrubi

It helps when routes are designed for him
To run his defender into other wr's. But either way the good catches everything thrown to him and runs as sharp of routes as you can. 

311Hog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on January 09, 2017, 11:57:01 pm
I am still not sure why you are so fixated on him being white.

because of the white WR stereo type which honestly is almost always spot on.  It is very a typical for a guy like Renfrow to have such a game once much less do it twice.  I am not knocking the guy at all I just find it hilarious that the almighty Bama D has a weakness for slot sneaky quick white wide receivers that can get open when the other WR's block for him before the ball is even in the air lol.

He is moving so slow they are just flying past him =)

hobhog

If only he were a red head. Would that help?

NuttinItUp

Quote from: hobhog on January 10, 2017, 12:05:27 am
If only he were a red head. Would that help?

Definitely!

...or albino.

PonderinHog

He's like a slower, whiter Wes Welker.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hogs958

NuttinItUp

lasthog

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 10, 2017, 12:19:18 am
He's Drew Morgan.

Yeah, the spitting image of Drew, just a bit faster.

3kgthog

We saw the same thing in our game. Bama had trouble covering our slowest WRs on short throws. You have to think our game tape was watched and Clemson took advantage.

LZH

White guy, white guy, white guy, white guy. Let's cut the politically correct bull****, shall we? He is a football player. That is all.

Bunch of crackers, you are.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 10, 2017, 03:38:15 am
We saw the same thing in our game. Bama had trouble covering our slowest WRs on short throws. You have to think our game tape was watched and Clemson took advantage.
I was thinking the same while watching last night. With the success we had passing against Bama, it sure appeared Dabo noticed and used that to his advantage.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Pork Twain

White guys are not really known for being major players at WR/RB.  It is a little bit of a thing when they are.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

SquidBilly

Quote from: lasthog on January 10, 2017, 12:28:12 am
Yeah, the spitting image of Drew, just a bit faster.

I see what you did there and chuckled.

AirWarren

I loved seeing the smug Alabama fans with their long, sad faces.

Inhogswetrust

He doesn't get close to being the game winner white guy receiver without Williams doing his magic.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 10, 2017, 12:19:18 am
He's Drew Morgan.

Drew Morgan's not white remember he got drafted by the black community back in 2013 for a Alex Collins and a hunt'n & fishing license...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

DeltaBoy

They were so focused on stopping Mike Davis and Watson they let him slip through the cracks.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LightHog

He should be recognized as an under-sized, in-state walk-on who has proven he can play.  Hopefully, our program will produce a few of those.

Dirty

longpig

Quote from: 311Hog on January 09, 2017, 11:59:00 pm
because of the white WR stereo type which honestly is almost always spot on.  It is very a typical for a guy like Renfrow to have such a game once much less do it twice.  I am not knocking the guy at all I just find it hilarious that the almighty Bama D has a weakness for slot sneaky quick white wide receivers that can get open when the other WR's block for him before the ball is even in the air lol.

He is moving so slow they are just flying past him =)

How's the weather in 1968?
Don't be scared, be smart.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 10, 2017, 12:17:12 am
He's like a slower, whiter Wes Welker.

I always enjoy a nod to this Hogville classic.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pig in the Pokey

what are you talking about? Are you in denial about the fact that only 5-10% of WRs are white b/c they are generally less athletic? Don't you know why? C'mon the hell on man, quit playing stupid. And they certainly dont game plan around stopping white WRs. Your comment is you acting exactly like the SJW you claim to hate. Quit getting your panties in a wad.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

311Hog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 10, 2017, 12:05:41 pm
what are you talking about? Are you in denial about the fact that only 5-10% of WRs are white b/c they are generally less athletic? Don't you know why? C'mon the hell on man, quit playing stupid.

and all of the existing ones look like clones of each other.  there is a niche for the "slot sneaky quick white guy receiver" not a bad thing but it is a thing. And i just find it pretty funny that Bama struggles with it considering they struggle with almost nothing else on Defense.

Tusks

who's the better WR, Hunter or Drew Morgan?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 311Hog on January 10, 2017, 11:45:44 am
Hah

This reporter agrees with me about Renfrow

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/top-eight-takeaways-from-cfp-national-championship-game/ar-BBy6hGO?li=BBnba9I#page=3
You are 100% correct about Renfroe. There are just some redneck Nazi's who think White people are as or more athletic than african americans, which is ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS and everyone knows it. So they have feigned ignorance and act like the very people they spend most of their lives complaining about; sjw and PC police. It's transparent as hell.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: tusked on January 10, 2017, 12:08:17 pm
who's the better WR, Hunter or Drew Morgan?
Morgan. They just decided not to cover HR AGAIN for some inexplicable reason.

Pig in the Pokey

We have hockey and nascar and the hispanics have soccer and baseball is split and the AAs have football and basketball. THIS IS KNOWN

Tusks

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 10, 2017, 12:10:52 pm
Morgan. They just decided not to cover HR AGAIN for some inexplicable reason.

so we have at least ONE position where a hog could start on a NC team ... do we have 2 ?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

311Hog

Quote from: tusked on January 10, 2017, 12:14:54 pm
so we have at least ONE position where a hog could start on a NC team ... do we have 2 ?

I think RWIII and probably Agim would start.

hogman64

Quote from: 311Hog on January 09, 2017, 11:41:44 pm
was white guy wide receivers lol it is like the dude was invisible out there, oh and the endless empty set pick plays. 

IMHO they should play again in a week for the rubber match.

also the perfect throws by Watson to the boundary which allowed the receivers to turn into the ball while pushing the dback away with their  bodies,  if the pass was thrown to the spot there was nothing Alabama could do about it even though  the  receiver appeared to be covered...the game plan on how they attacked the Alabama secondary will be used a lot, course takes a lot of talent to execute it....

Hogberry Snortcake

Quote from: 311Hog on January 10, 2017, 12:18:19 pm
I think RWIII and probably Agim would start.

Ragnow would get in there somewhere.