Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the refs tonight? KY does not need their help

Started by forrest city joe, January 07, 2017, 02:26:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: texashog33 on January 07, 2017, 08:07:05 pm
Thanks fellas!!! - i didn't know you had to reach certain amount of post to state  your opinion on a board that is for opinions...it was quite obvious early on that the refs were making calls against the hogs that didn't interrupt the flow of the game. Since then it's leveled out

Ha when I first joined I got a nail and climbed in Ricepig's back pocket and stayed there until he ejected me. 

Give Em hell!

forrest city joe

Now you guys see what i was talking about? see why i wanted to know who would ref this game? that fist half one-sided ref was a joke!

Jumpball Nostradamus

Quote from: hamsam on January 07, 2017, 08:18:54 pm
You ever heard of Google??  I asked the question on Google and got an immediate answer. But I will NOT tell you. Try doing a little work and figure it out yourself and stop starting useless, excuse making threads.

I know you have Internet access but I wish you didn't!!

When you are as prestigious as FCJ, you can afford to be lazy and boisterous.

Until you get there, think twice before you talk to him like that

Jumpball Nostradamus

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 08:35:36 pm
Now you guys see what i was talking about? see why i wanted to know who would ref this game? that fist half one-sided ref was a joke!

So do you know who the refs are now?  Do you know all the sec refs names and their tendencies?  Are you disappointed that no one followed your orders and looked up who the refs were? 

People on here need to learn who they take orders from, and start following them

hogsanity

Fta were even at 12 & travel calls were equal too.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Captain Morgan

Barford decides to use his true colors and step on a player. Why do we play street ball to the extreme?  :puke: :puke:

TJS

some folks just dont get it. Several blown calls. Refs certainly helping.  how do you miss this call? This ref staring right at foot on line

onebadrubi

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Captain Morgan on January 07, 2017, 08:57:47 pm
Barford decides to use his true colors and step on a player. Why do we play street ball to the extreme?  :puke: :puke:
Seriously? He just got tangled up with the guy. Geez.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

(notOM)Rebel123

forrest city joe

Quote from: TJS on January 07, 2017, 08:59:57 pm

some folks just dont get it. Several blown calls. Refs certainly helping.  how do you miss this call? This ref staring right at foot on line
it's a disgrace. just like i thought. the picture speaks for itself.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 09:05:51 pm
stepping on players on the other team is not disgraceful?

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 09:05:51 pm

Hi Joe

Good to see you hear you again. Same ole people still gripping and complaining. Have a good one. Pork

hamsam

So had you known the refs names, how would you have changed a damn thing that happened in the game. You're a legend in your own mind...
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Captain Morgan on January 07, 2017, 09:07:34 pm
stepping on players on the other team is not disgraceful?

He didn't do a Christian Laetner "stomp" on the guy's chest. It was nothing.
My gosh...
Lesson here...when a guy is standing over you, don't grab at his feet when he is trying to step over you.

hamsam

You shoulda told Joe who the refs were! He could have prevented this atrocity from happening!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

code red

Bullcrap. Why are we trying to run with UK.,..When we don't have the studs and we are playing into there hands?   Refs? Really?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

98hogs

As soon as Arkansas got a lead tonight the Refs started calling touches against the Hogs but Kentucky can knock the crap out of us and no foul.

98hogs

hamsam

Quote from: 98hogs on January 07, 2017, 09:21:48 pm
As soon as Arkansas got a lead tonight the Refs started calling touches against the Hogs but Kentucky can knock the crap out of us and no foul.

Bull. If you'd have told Joe who the refs were, it would have never happend. It's now YOUR fault!

Jumpball Nostradamus

Kentucky and refs are just testing the strength and resolve of our players AND Mike Anderson

(notOM)Rebel123

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

PORKULATOR

that call was the turning point of the game. 24-20...no call... started a 10 -0 run. Started the downfall.
The refs continued to help throughout though. Cowards
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hoggish1

KY needs help from refs like Billionaires need lower taxes.

hogsanity

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 09, 2017, 11:33:38 am
KY needs help from refs like Billionaires need lower taxes.

It is odd, the only teams that people accuse of cheating or having the refs favor are teams that win alot of games.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE