Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the refs tonight? KY does not need their help

Started by forrest city joe, January 07, 2017, 02:26:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

But will get their help anyway. they always get help from the refs,even if they don't need it. i look for the same BS tonight.i do not want to see Tony Green or  Ted Valentine. they all stink. but those are 2 of the very worst i have ever seen. after what i saw against FL and TN. i hate to think what they will give KY tonight. and it won't be just what they call. it will be what they don't call on KY.so i ask again.who are the refs tonight?

HossHog

forrest city joe

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 07, 2017, 02:47:54 pm
With all of your outrage, how have you not had a stroke already? 

Geez, beat the crowd and blame the referees for the loss now....go ahead, I'm sure that will feel right to you because the referees always screw Arkansas. 
Just what i need,another Mike Anderson hater telling me how terrible i am. im sure you will be here tonight after the game enjoying our loss to KY(if we lose),and screaming fire Mike Anderson.different year,same crap. i ask who the refs were going to be. not for your BS.

Biggus Piggus

You know joe, some people can critique the Razorbacks without hating anybody.

Those college basketball media people who view Arkansas as an NIT team don't hate Mike Anderson. Some of them, anyway. That simply see what's there, and isn't.

You're right, though, that more players are coming.
[CENSORED]!

HawgnCorona

Quote from: HossHog on January 07, 2017, 03:05:41 pm
Marc Curles

Uh-oooh he is out to get us...

sarcasm

Not that the officials dont suck eggs, they do, however one shouldnt think they are out get us
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

RazorPiggie

Doesn't matter. Will be lucky if we keep it inside of 15 pts.

HawgnCorona

Damn, did not know we were playing the GS Warriors...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Capitalist Pig

Between the refs and superior talent, the hogs will be lucky to stay within 50 points.
seXual cHOGlate is my bitch.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Capitalist Pig on January 07, 2017, 03:49:10 pm
Between the refs and superior talent, the hogs will be lucky to stay within 50 points.

Really? Lets just play the game. first...

But as a side bote why didnt u include a superior coach?

Jumpball Nostradamus

Now Joe nobody's saying you're terrible.  You're all steamed up hours before game time.  Now simmer down a little and relax and watch some football.  We need you in the game thread lining out knuckleheads.  We're all with you on the cheating refs.  It's gonna happen and there isn't anything we can do about it, especially four hours before game time.  Thanks for the positive leadership you are showing and go hogs!

Arky

Quote from: Capitalist Pig on January 07, 2017, 03:49:10 pm
huh?

Arky

Quote from: Jumpball Nostradamus on January 07, 2017, 04:09:30 pm
Now Joe nobody's saying you're terrible.  You're all steamed up hours before game time.  Now simmer down a little and relax and watch some football.  We need you in the game thread lining out knuckleheads.  We're all with you on the cheating refs.  It's gonna happen and there isn't anything we can do about it, especially four hours before game time.  Thanks for the positive leadership you are showing and go hogs!
Start drinking now.........I have

Arky

forrest city joe

I still have not got an answer. i will ask again.who are the refs for this game?

TomasPistola

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 05:47:05 pm
I still have not got an answer. i will ask again.who are the refs for this game?

These guys..

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hogsanity

Ky is better at every position but it'll be the refs fault that the Hogs play slap and grab defense.  You know which team usually complains about the refs - the losing team.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on January 07, 2017, 06:04:42 pm
Ky is better at every position but it'll be the refs fault that the Hogs play slap and grab defense.  You know which team usually complains about the refs - the losing team.
Just can't wait for the Hogs to lose tonight can you?foaming at the mouth for Anderson to lose.you are a joke of a so call fan.

Arky

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 06:33:13 pm
Just can't wait for the Hogs to lose tonight can you?foaming at the mouth for Anderson to lose.you are a joke of a so call fan.
c'mon joe, we's gunna win tonight just like Oakland is 'bout 2

forrest city joe

Quote from: Arky on January 07, 2017, 06:36:26 pm
c'mon joe, we's gunna win tonight just like Oakland is 'bout 2
Very funny.hope we win.but chances are we will lose tonight because KY has way more talent,and is playing at home. but even if we lose you won't see me on here crying for Jeff Long to fire the coach. some on here just can't wait for the loss,so they can start the fire Mike Anderson BS again.

hogsanity

Good ole Joe got nothing so he resorts to name calling.

Everyone has penciled this in as a loss for months and losing will have no bearing on the season. Its a free roll. The season will be made or busted on the coming stretch where they play 6 of 8 on the road. Split those road games & hold serve at home and they will be in great shape.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 06:50:12 pm
Very funny.hope we win.but chances are we will lose tonight because KY has way more talent,and is playing at home. but even if we lose you won't see me on here crying for Jeff Long to fire the coach. some on here just can't wait for the loss,so they can start the fire Mike Anderson BS again.

If they lost 29 in a row you wouldn't want the coach fired. Because you love the coach more than the program.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Could be wrong but I heard the refs were Pel, Marcus and Rupp. Should be fair

HawgnCorona

Get him, Joe!! Lol!!

BassinHawg

Quote from: hogsanity on January 07, 2017, 06:04:42 pm

KY better at every position....Ha, Ha! Hope the Hogs don't need any.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Arky

Quote from: hogsanity on January 07, 2017, 06:52:45 pm
Good ole Joe got nothing so he resorts to name calling.

Everyone has penciled this in as a loss for months and losing will have no bearing on the season. Its a free roll. The season will be made or busted on the coming stretch where they play 6 of 8 on the road. Split those road games & hold serve at home and they will be in great shape.
yep

Jumpball Nostradamus

Joe, your combativeness is intoxicating.

GO HOGS GO MIKE ANDERSON AND GO FCJ

Wisco Pig

According to Nation of Blue, a UK site, tonight's officials are Doug Shows, Terry Wymer, and Alfred Smith.

http://www.nationofblue.com/tonights-officials-for-kentucky-vs-arkansas/

PonderinHog

Wisco Pig

Jumpball Nostradamus

This will be a good test for Mike Anderson to see if he can overcome the adversity of a hostile crowd, cheating refs, biased announcers, and hogville non-believers.

Fingers crossed that he does a good job tonight.

PonderinHog

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

texashog33

Good lord - it's like they couldn't wait to start screwing us!

Jumpball Nostradamus

Quote from: texashog33 on January 07, 2017, 07:50:59 pm
Good lord - it's like they couldn't wait to start screwing us!

I think you need to get a few more posts under your belt before you start making assumptions like this.

Arky

Quote from: Jumpball Nostradamus on January 07, 2017, 07:56:13 pm
I think you need to get a few more posts under your belt before you start making assumptions like this.
go kick rocks......

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Jumpball Nostradamus on January 07, 2017, 07:56:13 pm

Says the guy making his 24th post?

texashog33

Thanks fellas!!! - i didn't know you had to reach certain amount of post to state  your opinion on a board that is for opinions...it was quite obvious early on that the refs were making calls against the hogs that didn't interrupt the flow of the game. Since then it's leveled out

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: texashog33 on January 07, 2017, 08:07:05 pm
Thanks fellas!!! - i didn't know you had to reach certain amount of post to state  your opinion on a board that is for opinions...it was quite obvious early on that the refs were making calls against the hogs that didn't interrupt the flow of the game. Since then it's leveled out

You're good. Welcome to the board.

Jumpball Nostradamus

Quote from: texashog33 on January 07, 2017, 08:07:05 pm

Don't feel too bad.  I remember when I first started.  You'll learn...you'll learn.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Jumpball Nostradamus on January 07, 2017, 08:13:23 pm
Don't feel too bad.  I remember when I first started.  You'll learn...you'll learn.
You were the only one giving him a hard time... ;)

It's all in good fun.

hamsam

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 05:47:05 pm

You ever heard of Google??  I asked the question on Google and got an immediate answer. But I will NOT tell you. Try doing a little work and figure it out yourself and stop starting useless, excuse making threads.

I know you have Internet access but I wish you didn't!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Hog Fan from Camden

lumphog