Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Traitor's Team

Started by rzrbackramsfan, January 03, 2017, 08:58:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NoogaHog

Quote from: hog of steele on January 04, 2017, 09:38:00 am
Lets just let all our bench players get technicals for punching monk in his giblets. We 4 or 5 guys at the end of the bench. So just spread it out.

Ahh! My Brother!! The "Roosevelt Wallace Strategy"! Now you're speaking my language!
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

NoogaHog

Maybe we see the birth of a legend. Brachen "5 fouls to give" Hazen!

RacinRazorback

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hog of steele on January 04, 2017, 09:38:00 am
Lets just let all our bench players get technicals for punching monk in his giblets. We 4 or 5 guys at the end of the bench. So just spread it out.
I'm with it! Make him scared to step on the court.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 04, 2017, 09:34:35 am
Isn't that the game we hit almost all or all of our free throws?

They hit EVERY single one.  Alandise Harris was a monster against julius randle too.

NoogaHog

Quote from: RacinRazorback on January 04, 2017, 10:38:09 am
Lets say 5 HARD fouls!

Maybe some of these kids are only ejected after the 5th foul!

Let's play Hack-a-Monk!

hog of steele

Any refs here?

IF a team implemented a strategy to punch another team's player in the nuts would the game get called at some point? How many can you get away with?

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: hog of steele on January 04, 2017, 01:43:36 pm
Any refs here?

IF a team implemented a strategy to punch another team's player in the nuts would the game get called at some point? How many can you get away with?

The Draymond kick.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

If he had any balls, he'd be at Arkansas.   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Rawker

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 04, 2017, 06:45:46 am
You obviously don't know the whole story involving big brother and some of his dealings in NWA during Malik's days at B'ville. If you did, you wouldn't be so quick to defend them.

Word.  If you like ANY part of Arkansas - and I'm no Arkansas jingoist - you can't let the Monks slide on that one.  They took the whole state for a ride.  But fear not, traitor-haters....if he had been a Hog, next year we'd be lamenting how good we would be WITH him, because he would already be gone, but since he's a Wildp***y, we won't even think about him.  When was the last time this guy was mentioned, as he tears up the D-League?: http://dleague.nba.com/player/archie-goodwin/

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 04, 2017, 01:51:22 pm
If he had any balls, he'd be at Arkansas.   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Ooohhhhhhhh

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Rawker on January 04, 2017, 01:57:17 pm
Word.  If you like ANY part of Arkansas - and I'm no Arkansas jingoist - you can't let the Monks slide on that one.  They took the whole state for a ride.  But fear not, traitor-haters....if he had been a Hog, next year we'd be lamenting how good we would be WITH him, because he would already be gone, but since he's a Wildp***y, we won't even think about him.  When was the last time this guy was mentioned, as he tears up the D-League?: http://dleague.nba.com/player/archie-goodwin/

We all would've understood and been gradteful he came.

savimbi2002

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 04, 2017, 06:45:46 am
You obviously don't know the whole story involving big brother and some of his dealings in NWA during Malik's days at B'ville. If you did, you wouldn't be so quick to defend them.

If you know the story tell us or else it is just BS.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: savimbi2002 on January 04, 2017, 06:46:13 pm
If you know the story tell us or else it is just BS.

Just because I don't share it on a message board, doesn't make it any less true.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

MountieDawg

To all those that said he should come to Arkansas because he would just be another guy at Kentucky and he could get more shots at Arkansas, you underestimated him.  He is putting up crazy numbers and is on ESPN as much as Steph Curry...
SEC!

jgphillips3

Let's just find a modern day Rosie Wallace to knock him dick in the dirt any time he even thinks about scoring.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: NoogaHog on January 04, 2017, 09:55:07 am
Maybe we see the birth of a legend. Brachen "5 fouls to give" Hazen!

As fun as that sounds I think I remember Scott Hastings nailing a dude with an elbow once that the ref's didn't catch.  The camera did though.  I never thought as much of him after that.  I may be wrong but don't think so. 

Just let the game roll fair and square.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on January 04, 2017, 09:43:21 pm
As fun as that sounds I think I remember Scott Hastings nailing a dude with an elbow once that the ref's didn't catch.  The camera did though.  I never thought as much of him after that.  I may be wrong but don't think so. 

Just let the game roll fair and square.

Stephan Moore clocked a guy in Ark-ASU NIT game.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Rawker

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 04, 2017, 03:38:03 pm
We all would've understood and been gradteful he came.

Certainly.  But the real point is, time marches on; we have a tough group developing already and good classes coming, and the next classes will never play him.  So, even though it won't happen, we all need to move on and see him for what he is...a really incredible player that plays for the enemy, for one year.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Rawker on January 04, 2017, 10:10:04 pm
Certainly.  But the real point is, time marches on; we have a tough group developing already and good classes coming, and the next classes will never play him.  So, even though it won't happen, we all need to move on and see him for what he is...a really incredible player that plays for the enemy, for one year.

I'll move on somewhat later.

riccoar

This game depends on Kentucky privilege.  If you see a lot of simple hand check fouls early, best to find a movie or something else to watch.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Big Boi

Quote from: MountieDawg on January 04, 2017, 08:09:39 pm
To all those that said he should come to Arkansas because he would just be another guy at Kentucky and he could get more shots at Arkansas, you underestimated him.  He is putting up crazy numbers and is on ESPN as much as Steph Curry...
Leads SEC in scoring. Unfortunately for us he isn't Archie. 

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: MountieDawg on January 04, 2017, 08:09:39 pm

Don't know why anyone would have said he would get more shots at Arkansas. Monk would be playing 25-30 minutes/game at Arkansas like he does at Kentucky.

The right thing to say = Monk knew he could go to Kentucky and do nothing but shoot. Mike Anderson would not have allowed Monk to be selfish.
[CENSORED]!

hog of steele

Quote from: Rawker on January 04, 2017, 10:10:04 pm
see him for what he is...a really incredible player that plays for the enemy, for one year.

That is part of what he is. Another part of what he is is a home grown kid who didn't want to represent this state. That is his choice and he is free to make it. But it is going to affect the way many of us look at him through his career. He knew that going into his decision. It was a trade he was willing to make.

Youngsta71701

As long as we're competitive I can deal with it. If I had to put a number on it if we don't lose by 20 I will be happy. If we don't lose by 10 I will be ecstatic.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

MountieDawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 05, 2017, 07:44:30 am
Don't know why anyone would have said he would get more shots at Arkansas. Monk would be playing 25-30 minutes/game at Arkansas like he does at Kentucky.

The right thing to say = Monk knew he could go to Kentucky and do nothing but shoot. Mike Anderson would not have allowed Monk to be selfish.

So you are saying MA is more liberal when it comes to basketball, everyone should get the same shots if even you cannot shoot.  Malik is Kentuckys best scorer and shooting over 40% from the 3 point line and over 50% from the field... So he should pass up shots for De'Aaron Fox who is 4 for 28 from the 3 point line....If what you are saying is true, makes sense why 5 star guys don't sign with MA... But I think you are wrong, MA would let him shoot... He lets Dusty shoot, he lets Macon shoot, heck he lets Manny shoot!
SEC!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: MountieDawg on January 06, 2017, 04:18:36 pm
So you are saying MA is more liberal when it comes to basketball, everyone should get the same shots if even you cannot shoot.  Malik is Kentuckys best scorer and shooting over 40% from the 3 point line and over 50% from the field... So he should pass up shots for De'Aaron Fox who is 4 for 28 from the 3 point line....If what you are saying is true, makes sense why 5 star guys don't sign with MA... But I think you are wrong, MA would let him shoot... He lets Dusty shoot, he lets Macon shoot, heck he lets Manny shoot!

Arkansas's offense is all about sharing the basketball. You just have to watch a little practice to pick up on it. No doubt, if Monk wanted to shoot at will, he went the right place.
[CENSORED]!

JIHawg

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 05, 2017, 07:44:30 am

And he would have made him play defense.

hog of steele

I watched the game. Not nearly enough nut punching. Just saying.

UKChamps

Quote from: hog of steele on January 08, 2017, 12:42:45 pm
I watched the game. Not nearly enough nut punching. Just saying.

I would think that losing by 26 would be enough of a nut punch for you...

hog of steele

Quote from: UKChamps on January 08, 2017, 06:26:57 pm
I would think that losing by 26 would be enough of a nut punch for you...

Let me augment my post. Not enough UK players got punched in the nuts. I would have really been excited if someone punched calimari in the nuts.

But when you win, you can gloat. So enjoy your moment in the sun.