Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our biggest/MVP player in the pros

Started by HamSammich, April 03, 2017, 06:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamSammich

Is without a doubt Dallas Keuchel.... He starts tonight and is projected to carry the Astros to a World Championship. I'm heading to the game now and have my Keuchel sign. You might see me on tv waving the Keuchel/razorback banner. I just hope we all rally behind who may be the lesser known son of the razorbacks but may be the most important to his team.

GO HOGS

Starts in an hour!

lakecityhog

The chin was one of my favorites! I often wonder what if he hadn't been forced to pitch so much against Virginia in the World Series game that we might have upset LSU???

HamSammich

Quote from: lakecityhog on April 03, 2017, 07:12:54 pm
The chin was one of my favorites! I often wonder what if he hadn't been forced to pitch so much against Virginia in the World Series game that we might have upset LSU???

I dunno man. Our boy is putting up a damn gem tonight

Dr. Starcs

Projected to win the World Series?  Astros need to worry about finally winning their division.

Huge Keuchel fan though, but stros have underachieved for the last couple years imo.

HamSammich

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on April 03, 2017, 09:29:11 pm
Projected to win the World Series?  Astros need to worry about finally winning their division.

Huge Keuchel fan though, but stros have underachieved for the last couple years imo.

Your opinion is well your opinion lol

Dr. Starcs

TikiHog

Keuchel might have won another Gold Glove tonight