Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silence broken

Started by piggie 316, October 13, 2013, 08:22:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

piggie 316

The debacle I witnessed yesterday has brought me out from hiding. After 2 1/2 years of being on Hogville, I have decided to post along with the rest of you. I think my wife is tired of hearing me, so I will come here to vent and to praise, to argue and agree, and to make my share of errors in spelling and abuse the English language. Ready. Set. Go.

Lanny

Yesterday was the worse Razorback team I have ever seen, enjoy the site and welcome
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville........

We're young, we will get better.......

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Delicious~Dreams

There is always room for improvement for any team.  :)

autohog

old hog

Welcome to Hogville and learn how to use the ignore feature. Lot of trolls on here,

AirForceHog

Make sure you have thick skin. There are a lot of flaming darts being thrown around nowadays.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: piggie 316 on October 13, 2013, 08:22:57 am
The debacle I witnessed yesterday has brought me out from hiding. After 2 1/2 years of being on Hogville, I have decided to post along with the rest of you. I think my wife is tired of hearing me, so I will come here to vent and to praise, to argue and agree, and to make my share of errors in spelling and abuse the English language. Ready. Set. Go.

Don't start nothin'...there won't be nothin'.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

KCRazorbackfan

Welcome to HV!  Go Hogs :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Life took me to Central Florida, but I'll always be a Razorback.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

old hog

1highhog

Welcome aboard, and one of the above posters was right on the money, you better have thick skin to be a poster on Hogville.