Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A realistic hog fan

Started by gmoo30, November 28, 2012, 09:31:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gmoo30

What's up hogville new to posting. Been reading for a while thought I'd post something now since I've been arguing with a friend for a whole day about this Les Miles possible rumor. I guess a lot of Hog fans would rather have an unproven coach on the Hill because he would "fit" our program better. It's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard! We as Razorback fans want success and say we "deserve" winning seasons and titles but will pass and talk down on a coach Ala Les Miles who has winning season and titles (sec and bcs) and a proven winner! We need to wake up and realize that this could be a monumental hire and put the hate or whatever it is behind us. I personally don't hate him or LSU because I'm more old school and hate texas as ill never give them respect and capitalize their state! Tuck Fexas  ::hornsdown::

I'm not in anyway saying I think Miles is coming I'm sure he'll get a brand new contract out of this and stay in LowerArkansas and that's fine, I am stating that we need to open our eyes and look at the mans record, his character and the fact that he can win games. This is just a chance to open eyes and get fans to put aside blinded hate.

WPS! Hope we get the best possible coach!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville..........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hugo Hog

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

W.Blackamoor, Jr.

Quote from: gmoo30 on November 28, 2012, 09:31:14 am
What's up hogville new to posting. Been reading for a while thought I'd post something now since I've been arguing with a friend for a whole day about this Les Miles possible rumor. I guess a lot of Hog fans would rather have an unproven coach on the Hill because he would "fit" our program better. It's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard! We as Razorback fans want success and say we "deserve" winning seasons and titles but will pass and talk down on a coach Ala Les Miles who has winning season and titles (sec and bcs) and a proven winner! We need to wake up and realize that this could be a monumental hire and put the hate or whatever it is behind us. I personally don't hate him or LSU because I'm more old school and hate texas as ill never give them respect and capitalize their state! Tuck Fexas  ::hornsdown::

I'm not in anyway saying I think Miles is coming I'm sure he'll get a brand new contract out of this and stay in LowerArkansas and that's fine, I am stating that we need to open our eyes and look at the mans record, his character and the fact that he can win games. This is just a chance to open eyes and get fans to put aside blinded hate.

WPS! Hope we get the best possible coach!
Wasup! I'm a new hog fan too! so welcome my brother. I like ur texas avatar. I was born in Arkansas and now live outside of San Jose, CA!!  :razorback: ::hornsdown::

titsonboar

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

old hog