Started by McKdaddy, October 02, 2017, 10:26:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

jkstock04

Long but pretty good read.

But even at the conclusion of reading that...tough for me to feel sorry for top 1% celebrity types or their families. They live the good lives with their upper echelon styles majority of people could even dream of.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

JOKERHOG

never warmed up to butch jones but he is better than what we got
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Razorfox

Quote from: JOKERHOG on October 02, 2017, 12:00:09 pm

Really?  CBB beat him in their one head-to-head game.  Sure, TN's record has been slightly better than ours, but they do play in the much easier SEC-E. 

PorkRinds

factchecker

Quote from: Razorfox on October 02, 2017, 12:04:26 pm
Really?  CBB beat him in their one head-to-head game.  Sure, TN's record has been slightly better than ours, but they do play in the much easier SEC-E.

We were 1-3 when we traveled to Neyland in 2015.

We spotted them 14 points and still came back to beat them.  You are correct.....Botch is not better than Bielema.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig in the Pokey

Biels may be failing here, but, he is still a better coach than Matt Luke @OM, special Ed Oeaux @LSU, deadmanwalking Odem @Mizz, Botch Jones @Tenner, or Boom Muschump @SC; and possibly better than Stoops @Kent / SharkHumper @Florida. He is NOT the answer here, but he's better than half the league at least. somewhere between 9th and 7th in the league. Hogs need a Top5 coach to succeed here imo, tho.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

DeltaBoy

Butch is a nice guy but he not got his parts to play together as a TEAM!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NoogaHog

He is a good recruiter, and ... I got nothin'.  He can't motivate his players, he can't get them to buy in.

Against GT, his back up QB was on the bench behind the team completely uninvolved and uninterested.

He had an all SEC RB quit in the middle of the season last year so he could get ready for the draft.

He had the best player on the field as a RB against FLA, and did not give it to him once inside the 10, including 1st and goal 6 inches out.

He did not have anyone deep on the last play against FL.

They carry a freaking trash can around on the sidelines.

For all of the problems that CBB has, he is still a much better coach than "Coach 5 star Hearts"
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

The_Iceman

This is a load of BS.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 02, 2017, 12:34:36 pm
Biels may be failing here, but, he is still a better coach than Matt Luke @OM, special Ed Oeaux @LSU, deadmanwalking Odem @Mizz, Botch Jones @Tenner, or Boom Muschump @SC; and possibly better than Stoops @Kent / SharkHumper @Florida. He is NOT the answer here, but he's better than half the league at least. somewhere between 9th and 7th in the league. Hogs need a Top5 coach to succeed here imo, tho.

How can coaches like Muschamp and the two most recent guys at LSU go year after year after year with substandard QB play and terrible passing games?  Okay, so you say you are a defensive coach.  So what?  Does that mean you want your own offense to feature a starting QB you would want your defense to face?  Is there some special rule or coach's creed that says if you are a "defensive coach" you try to win every game 10-7?  Why not 42-7?

It's absolutely incredible that big time SEC programs like LSU, Florida, and to a lesser extent South Carolina can't or won't find anyone who is proficient at throwing a football and develop a passing game.  Amazing.

Ironhawg

Quote from: NoogaHog on October 02, 2017, 01:10:43 pm
He is a good recruiter, and ... I got nothin'.  He can't motivate his players, he can't get them to buy in.

Against GT, his back up QB was on the bench behind the team completely uninvolved and uninterested.

He had an all SEC RB quit in the middle of the season last year so he could get ready for the draft.

He had the best player on the field as a RB against FLA, and did not give it to him once inside the 10, including 1st and goal 6 inches out.

He did not have anyone deep on the last play against FL.

They carry a freaking trash can around on the sidelines.

For all of the problems that CBB has, he is still a much better coach than "Coach 5 star Hearts"

They carry a trash can around on the sidelines? 

Cinco de Hogo

Uh even I would say no to that.

NoogaHog

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 02, 2017, 06:20:26 pm
They carry a trash can around on the sidelines?

Have you not seen this?

They have some poor student manager carry this "Team 121" trash can around on the sidelines. Whenever the defense gets a turnover, the defender gets to slam dunk the ball into the trash can. Really. I'm not lying. This really happens.

Butch is so awkward. He can not relate to the players. Back up LG just announced he was leaving the team.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Pork Ranger