Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Flowers set for first Super Bowl

Started by Jason Carroll, January 31, 2017, 07:00:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sickboy

Quote from: hoglady on February 05, 2017, 09:26:43 pm
Got to feel for Atlanta - man blowing a 25 point lead has got to be devastating.

But happy for our man Trey Flowers - he was a big, big part of this win.

Gut-wrenching. Feel really bad for Atlanta. But really happy for Trey Flowers. Kid helped big-time to get the Pats a Super Bowl.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

New England doesn't win this game without Brady and Flowers. Co-MVP.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

rtr

I do not like the Falcons, I do not like the sports writers of the Atlanta Journal Constitution.  They make the Randy Galloway and the Dallas Morning News look like Pulitzer Prize winners.  They can choke on this all year, just like their team choked away this Super Bowl.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

McKdaddy

Blank jinxed them by coming down to the sideline a bit early.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

hog.goblin

Quote from: HamSammich on February 05, 2017, 09:18:40 pm
I wouldn't count atl out yet. That's why I said this game is untouchable gambling wise.

Brady is money and the Falcons defense was exhausted.  That being said, I wouldn't have bet $10 on it.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Cambridge Hog

love it for this guy to be part of a championship organization.

BB can learn a lot from the New England BB. when the latter drafts multiple players from a team (ala Rutgers) it means he trusts and respects the head coach. lets hope something rubs off in all of this..

Go Pats Go Hogs

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: McKdaddy on February 05, 2017, 09:37:53 pm
Blank jinxed them by coming down to the sideline a bit early.

I thought the same thing, especially with all his theatrics and early celebrations.  Not a huge fan of his to begin with, I was actually kind of hoping to see the zombie look on his face if the Pats somehow came back and won.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.