Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Liberty Bowl Trophy

Started by pignparadise, January 20, 2017, 11:47:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 24, 2017, 11:48:25 am
The year before, they had K.C. (from the Sunshine Band fame).  Worst lip-syncing performance I've ever witnessed.

I hear next year C.W. McCall is the halftime entertainment at the Liberty Bowl.

Haha I played blackjack with KC one night at the high limits table. Dude was getting stroked and didn't like me for playing while he was.  I eventually asked him who he was with the two women half his age and a body guard.  He told me who he was, and I knew the name but felt like pissing him off so I asked who the hell was KC and the sunshine band.  Fat [CENSORED] lost 25,000 sitting there.

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: hawkhawg on January 21, 2017, 09:07:05 pm
Eddie money was probably the best part of the game.

Yes.. That and the beer having to be drank before it froze... First time I used a koozie as a beer jacket.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Ā 

DeltaBoy

Glad to hear is getting fixed.  I was home in Eastern Ark that year and it was brutally Cold.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawganatic

Quote from: Luke STYwalker on January 20, 2017, 03:06:21 pm
  Yep, I remember that Tejada ran off the field that night like some kind of hero.    I found it funny that it was the last time he wore a hog uniform also.

So what was he suppose to do?  Put his head down and shuffle off the field like he had missed the kick?

hawganatic

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 24, 2017, 11:46:15 am
That was the LSU game in Baton Rouge that we ended up losing in OT. 

In fairness, that was Ryan's Vanilla Ice persona that hollered at Erin.

Yup, went over the top with his celebration thinking we had won the game.  When LSU tied it and put it into OT, Mallett never got his head back in the game.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: hawganatic on February 02, 2017, 02:30:01 pm
Yup, went over the top with his celebration thinking we had won the game.  When LSU tied it and put it into OT, Mallett never got his head back in the game.

YEP
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Team21

Coldest game in football history.
Avoid the rush... HATE TEXASS EARLY!

Inhogswetrust

February 05, 2017, 07:36:14 pm #57 Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 01:27:04 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: Team21 on February 05, 2017, 04:08:24 pm
Coldest game in football history.

I doubt it and I was there. There is a reason another stadium is called the frozen tundra.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi