Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best way to listen to Bo Mattingly streaming?

Started by popcornhog, September 02, 2014, 01:22:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

popcornhog

Apartment lot he's not on the buzz anymore -- the buzz streaming app is the only access to Arkansas radio that I have.

Thanks!
WPS

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on September 02, 2014, 01:22:27 pm
Apartment lot he's not on the buzz anymore -- the buzz streaming app is the only access to Arkansas radio that I have.

Thanks!

Auto-correct has been killing you lately, Popcorn. I guess you're a glutton for punishment to listen to talk sports radio, I just can't put myself up to it.

Sooie71923

ricepig

Dwight_K_Shrute

sportstalkwithbo.com and then listen live, or tunein app and then find 93.3 the source in Little Rock.  You can listen to Game on from 11-2 then Bo.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

popcornhog

Quote from: Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424) on September 02, 2014, 01:25:35 pm
tune in app

Is there an actual app for a station that carries the show or is tune in the best option. If listening on tune in, what city/station are you searching for?
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 02, 2014, 01:45:01 pm
sportstalkwithbo.com and then listen live, or tunein app and then find 93.3 the source in Little Rock.  You can listen to Game on from 11-2 then Bo.

Thank you.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: ricepig on September 02, 2014, 01:30:34 pm
Auto-correct has been killing you lately, Popcorn. I guess you're a glutton for punishment to listen to talk sports radio, I just can't put myself up to it.

Damn. Oh well -- at least you're willing to call it out! Haha
WPS

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

Quote from: popcornhog on September 02, 2014, 01:45:33 pm
Is there an actual app for a station that carries the show or is tune in the best option. If listening on tune in, what city/station are you searching for?

I dont know of a standalone app for this but in TuneIn search for 93.3 the source.
PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

MSMHawg

Quote from: popcornhog on September 02, 2014, 01:22:27 pm

Thanks!

Not listening to him is better

popcornhog

Quote from: Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424) on September 02, 2014, 02:36:52 pm
I dont know of a standalone app for this but in TuneIn search for 93.3 the source.

Tune in works well. Only draw back is not being able to use email/web browser while listening. It's good for while in the car though.

Thx
WPS

ricepig

Quote from: popcornhog on September 02, 2014, 01:46:30 pm
Damn. Oh well -- at least you're willing to call it out! Haha

Far from a grammar Nazi, but got a big kick out of apparently changing to apartment lot, lol.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: popcornhog on September 02, 2014, 02:47:22 pm
Tune in works well. Only draw back is not being able to use email/web browser while listening. It's good for while in the car though.

Thx

What type of phone are you using?  I have an iphone and Tunein plays regardless of what else I'm doing with the phone.  It just plays in the background until I stop it.  I can use any other app, check mail, web browse, etc.  The only thing I can't do is go to another streaming audio source.  If I say go to youtube, tunein will pause, but then pick right back up once I'm out of youtube.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

sooie84

ESPN radio app. Gives access to all ESPN radio affiliated stations in USA.

Deep Shoat

Drunk.

The best way to listen to Bo Mattingly is drunk.
All Gas, No Brakes!

BatesvilleHOG

popcornhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 02, 2014, 03:10:13 pm
What type of phone are you using?  I have an iphone and Tunein plays regardless of what else I'm doing with the phone.  It just plays in the background until I stop it.  I can use any other app, check mail, web browse, etc.  The only thing I can't do is go to another streaming audio source.  If I say go to youtube, tunein will pause, but then pick right back up once I'm out of youtube.

iPhone 5

Weird.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on September 02, 2014, 03:10:27 pm
You can stream from their website

Won't work on iPhone. You've gotta have the app. But the app won't work while checking email or using a web browser on my phone.

It sounds like others don't have that problem. I'm working on it, but haven't yet identified the problem.
WPS

Dwight_K_Shrute

Professor Psychosis

Quote from: Deep Shoat on September 02, 2014, 04:12:38 pm
Drunk.

Best answer.

Make a game of it, even.  Everytime a caller mispronounces our coach's name, take a drink.

jry04

I think it is pretty funny so many people bash Bo, yet he easily has the best guests on his show, and half the posters bashing him make more idiotic statements on here. The only difference is the people on here hide behind a username, and he puts his opinions and predictions out there with his real name.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Murr

Who are the old guys from southwest Arkansas that does talk radio of the hogs?  I listened to them a couple of weeks ago while driving I-35 and they were knowledgible but constantly talked over each other and the audio levels of each mike was completely different.

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Deep Shoat on September 02, 2014, 04:12:38 pm
Drunk.

Then there must be a lot of drunks out there. I noticed today that his show has over 30,000 followers on Twitter.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 02, 2014, 11:40:45 pm
Then there must be a lot of drunks out there. I noticed today that his show has over 30,000 followers on Twitter.

+1 Mike Irwin... the best insider in Fort Smith!!!!

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 02, 2014, 11:40:45 pm
This is Arkansas.  And beer isn't just for breakfast, anymore.
All Gas, No Brakes!

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

onebadrubi

Quote from: popcornhog on September 02, 2014, 04:21:02 pm
Won't work on iPhone. You've gotta have the app. But the app won't work while checking email or using a web browser on my phone.

It sounds like others don't have that problem. I'm working on it, but haven't yet identified the problem.

The app should have a button that will allow you to send te feed from the app to your web browser, which will allow to still patrol the Hogville crazies and your email while listen to Bo's idiotic callers

Dr. Starcs

30k on twitter.

And 65 million elected our current president twice.

#inbeforepolitics