Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kingsley Update

Started by Ccwaziya, May 02, 2016, 10:25:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Dwight_K_Shrute

WPS.  Love it not just for the team but for Moses.  Great guy that will leave a legacy on and off the court.  Hope the team kicks ass next year, and Moses keeps improving and gets that invite. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Mick Hogger

Unbelievably great news. WPS! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

batmanfan

Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Roster is going to be stacked next year.  Would it be too much to say "Aaron Ross come to the Hill and finish your NCAA career the way it should have started"? Or would that just be greedy.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hobhog

Next year should be exciting. Glad for my son- he will be a senior and deserves some fun in BWA as he has paid his dues!

phadedhawg

This is great news for the Hogs and Moses.  I hope he is SEC POTY and gets drafted in 1st round.  That would be a perfect ending!

k.c.hawg

I'm looking forward to the Hogs doing some dealing next year!!! Hoping to wear my Hog gear proud at March Madness in Vegas next March!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

hoglady

Just made my day!!
Man, if the JUCO's can adjust quickly - we've got a chance to be really good.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on May 09, 2016, 05:32:41 pm
Roster is going to be stacked next year.  Would it be too much to say "Aaron Ross come to the Hill and finish your NCAA career the way it should have started"? Or would that just be greedy.

I for one haven't given up on this being this yet, either

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GbLSur29uuo"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreenu></iframe>

azhog10

Porked Tongue

Quote from: azhog10 on May 09, 2016, 09:56:25 pm
Oh Porked........
I've mentioned across several threads he's been a fence setter since the season ended.  Not surprised either way here.  Time kept him in school and allowed him to explore.  New rule worked well for him. 

Quote from: Porked Tongue on April 23, 2016, 08:56:12 am
If I was to handicap Moses staying or going right now, I'd make it a straight 50/50 deal.

It's going to come down to the evaluation(early part not encouraging) and other workout opportunities prior to the designated date.

At this point, I don't think overseas is in the plan.  If he declares under the thought he would be drafted and doesn't get drafted then all bets are off.

rzrbackramsfan

Hey ya'll, check out my signature.

azhog10

Quote from: Porked Tongue on May 09, 2016, 10:01:22 pm
I've mentioned across several threads he's been a fence setter since the season ended.  Not surprised either way here.  Time kept him in school and allowed him to explore.  New rule worked well for him.
It didn't start 50/50, also enjoyed your over/under.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: azhog10 on May 09, 2016, 10:53:16 pm

He was right on with his over-under 2 left and Moses halfway left

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: azhog10 on May 09, 2016, 10:53:16 pm
I haven't followed his posts to know if he's just having trouble admitting he was wrong on this one, but Porked truly is in the know. At least more than 98+% of this board, I'd guess.

What was the poster's name that used to ride the fence on every bit of supposed insider news on here? I think he had a monkey as his avatar. Either way, that guy had Qualls as all but about to face the firing squad and Porked corrected him and said it was only a minor incident. That doesn't happen by accident (unlike the supposed recruiting insiders who take a flyer on a recruit and hope to obtain guru status afterwards if they guess right).

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Porked Tongue on May 09, 2016, 10:01:22 pm

You took heat from some about your number. Those who said you were anti Hogs or coach owe you an apology.

I really appreciate your sharing what you know/hear whether we agree on other matters or not.

Thanks again.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HF#1

FINAL FOUR!!!&**(&^&*^
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Knot2brite

Well good for him...I know he probably has desires and hope for helping his family and himself but I think this is a wise choice for him
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required