Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LONG GOODBYE

Started by Jonteviosk, March 16, 2016, 02:06:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonteviosk

Anthlon Bell,
Sir its been an honor watching you play and develop. I am glad you had a huge sr season you deserved it Kid...THX for the memories and I wish you all the best.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Dr. Starcs

I thought we were getting a new ad

SONofHAM

Yeah I'm confused.  Nothing about that post was LONG.
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

cardsNhogs

I always liked Bell. Will Macon be a similar player? I've heard he can really shoot it but does he have a more all-around game?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 16, 2016, 07:11:19 am
I thought we were getting a new ad

I didn't think that, but I was expecting a thread that was anti-Long.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SuperSid4Ever

Quote from: Jonteviosk on March 16, 2016, 02:06:15 am
Anthlon Bell,
Sir its been an honor watching you play and develop. I am glad you had a huge sr season you deserved it Kid...THX for the memories and I wish you all the best.

I agree.  We will miss this guy next year, but all the best wishes in the world are headed his way.

Maddhog

I wish you had another year, Anthlon.

God bless and thanks for being a Hog. 🏀🐗
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

zuko

It's too bad that the team wasn't more successful because the resume of some of the players suffered a reversal and put them in  a weaker light for future play. It's time that we have to admit that Arkansas put too much faith in that hiring Mike Anderson would bring back the glory years. I, personally don't think it will happen and given that John Pelphrey didn't get the opportunity that Anderson is getting I don't see any reason why he should be allowed to continue after next year if the team doesn't make the NCAA. I said  the NCAA, not the NIT.