Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great article on a great players mindset.

Started by hogsfan31, December 30, 2016, 11:22:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsfan31

This can be moved to wherever you want it to be moved to. Delete it if you want. My point in posting this article is because I want everyone to read this and realize the type of player we are "missing" here at Arkansas. The type of players we don't have in our program. The mindset this team lacks.

I am a fan of the game of football. I love college football and in particularly I love the Razorbacks. I was born and bred a Razorback fan. So when we lose and crap the bed, I can't just turn my fandom off and go follow another team. It's torture sometimes being a Razorback fan. We've had some highs and some really low moments in a Razorback football. As a fan of the game, I watch a lot of teams play. I am not an Alabama fan. I hate everything about Alabama football. With that being said, that doesn't mean I don't envy them. From their coach, to their culture and recruiting. Every fan wants their team to be what Bama is every year.  This article right here embodies the type of player every fan wants on their team. The type of mindset every fan wants their players to carry. Our las two games show something is obviously wrong with the demeanor of our team, especially in the second half of these games. Our players do not have this mindset. They showed in a Missouri and last night that they get down on themselves and just quit. The players we have that keep a mindset like this are over shadowed by those who don't have the heart and want to.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/eddie-jackson-alabama-football-to-my-brothers/