Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

U of Bye Vs Arkansas

Started by BigBrandonAllenFan, September 13, 2017, 08:44:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on September 13, 2017, 07:05:48 pm
You didn't answer my question. Which one is easier to replace?

Position number two.  It happens all the time.  Many more ineffective QB's get sidelined than place kickers for sure.   

Freshman, Jake Fromm, at Georgia is a good example.  Even though he took over for an injured player, the final result is he will keep the position now.  He beat Notre Dame on the road in his first start after Eason went out.  That was a really big dealio, giving Kirby Smart his signature win at Georgia.  Fromm is a big, strong guy, an NFL prototype body, like Cole Kelley.

Any other questions?

BigBrandonAllenFan

September 13, 2017, 08:30:46 pm #51 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:41:45 pm by BigBrandonAllenFan
Quote from: factchecker on September 13, 2017, 06:51:27 pm
2016 vs. FBS

TCU = WIN

Last 11 vs. FBS programs
1. Texas State = WIN (Texas State is a FBS program dumbass but even if you don't count them the win vs. TCU still yields the same result)
2. AnM = LOSS
3. BAMA = LOSS
4. Ole Miss = WIN
5. Auburn = LOSS
6. Florida = WIN
7. LSU = LOSS
8. Mississippi State = WIN
9. Missouri = LOSS
10. Va Tech = LOSS

2017 vs. FBS

11. TCU = LOSS

4-7 not 3-8

Dum@ss?  I thought name calling was against the rules here.  You seem to be a little frustrated.

You probably meant to say, "Texas State is a dum@ss FBS program", and you just got your words bassackwards.  I'm trying to help you out here.

And again, I gotta keep you on your toes with that count thingy.  Your doing good.  4-7 is much more impressive than 3-8.

RME

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on September 13, 2017, 08:24:23 pm
Position number two.  It happens all the time.  Many more ineffective QB's get sidelined than place kickers for sure.   

Any other questions?

Nah, I'm good. Some quote about arguing with an idiot and something about how they'll drag you down and beat you with experience. Any dude who says QBs are shuffled more than kickers fits directly into that category.

Idahog

I predict we don't score in the second half against U of Bye
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

hog.goblin

One thing is for sure, U of Bye will hold us scoreless in the 2nd half

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Idahog on September 13, 2017, 10:40:36 pm
I predict we don't score in the second half against U of Bye
Quote from: hog.goblin on September 14, 2017, 12:06:52 am
One thing is for sure, U of Bye will hold us scoreless in the 2nd half

That second half thingy is a poke in the eyeball for sure.  How is it that coaches seem to adjust so well to shutting down Arkansas in the first half?